37.

After a while
The baby stopped sucking the milk, Hye saw him sleeping. Hye gently puts him on the bed and pecks on the forehead "good night Wonu"
She smiled and left from there all tho she didn't want to.

Next morning
There was a big chaos, the whole family didn't want the baby boy except Hye. She felt her heart being heavier "Sister-in-law, I-I'll raise please don't abandon the baby" everyone was shocked
"A-are you serious.... You don't need to raise an unwanted child" Suzy started to panic and their mother-in-law tried to calm her.

"But he belongs to Jeon's bloodline" this line made everyone silent. "Ok fine, raise him I'll just give my name to him" Hyun said Coldly.

Hye felt happy, she was about rush towards NICU but stopped by her husband. "Jagiya, be careful you just had a operation....your champ isn't running away" Joongi chuckled, Suzy noted the words your champ but ignored it.

Joong helped Hye walk towards NICU, the baby was ready to be handed. The baby had wore pastel boy PJs. Hye excitedly grabbed the baby yet gently. The family members except Hyun and Suzy were happy to see Hye embracing the baby.
Joong had his daughter in arms

At Jeon's
Two kids waiting for their siblings.
Soon the door opened, the kids ran towards their parents. Eunwoo seemed confused "Eomma, didn't I had sister ? Who's he ?" Hye was about answer when "He is my lil brother" lil Scoups said glaring at his Eomma.

Both kids sleeping with their siblings.
The elders were in the living room, "so have you all decided the names ?" Suzy excitedly "Jeon Nayeon and Joong's Jeon Jennie" everyone smiled to see cheerful Suzy "what about the baby boy" "I never had a boy name because I never wanted a boy" Suzy said to Ji-won.

Ji-won was concerned about the baby.
"Jeon Wonwoo" everyone looked at Hye. "Seem like your wish is fulfilled Hye" Suzy said sarcastically. "Nice name" Woobin complimented "I see where you got the from" he smiled, Joong confused "from where appa" Ji-won smack his head lightly "have you ever wrote our name, the initial Won is from name and woo from your appa's name" "ohh sorry I really forgotten"t
Everyone chuckled

After 2 years
Wonwoo started to walk and could only say few words. Jennie and Nayeon didn't started to walk neither know how to talk because they were raised by Suzy.

Suzy hate Wonwoo so much. She used to manipulate the baby girls against him. She tried with Scoups and Eun but it didn't work.
They both loved Wonwoo by heart.

Hye was a working woman whereas Suzy used to stay home with kids. One day, Hye left Wonwoo with Suzy. Wonwoo knew about his parents when he was 1 year, "E-Eomma me shi hungry" Suzy got annoyed "I'm not your Eomma" Suzy brought up some hot smash potatoes " here have it" Wonwoo didn't know it was hot so, he takes a bite. Soon he felt his whole mouth burning, he asked for water but Suzy smirked and walks towards Wonwoo. "Awww is it burning, so have it more" she shoved a big bite in his mouth, tears were escaping from eyes rapidly. He was about throw the hot smash potatoes from mouth but Suzy squeezed his face to shut his mouth.

Until the whole plate didn't finish Suzy kept on feeding him. "Now I'll make you feel hell as you already have enter this world"

Wonwoo's was in so much pain, he saw his appa coming with anger on his face. Decided not to go and say what Suzy did to him but he received a harsh slap on his soft delicate cheek. He burst in tears, he was about run when Hyun grabbed his hair............