32.

With meanie
The world wasn't parallel for them, Wonwoo was in 2nd yaar whereas Mingyu, he was a freshmen.
Same University St.Joseph.

Starting of 2nd year
Wonwoo and Woozi was incharge for welcoming the freshers. As they were welcoming, Woozi wanted to go to restroom so he informed Wonwoo and left.

Wonwoo welcoming last batch of freshers.
He bowed to last student which is none other than the devil Kim Mingyu.

Mingyu couldn't see elder as he bowing. As soon as Wonwoo stand straight, Mingyu was lost in his cute face, how ethereal the elder was. Wonwoo felt uneasy, he handed him the Manuel of University. Mingyu leaned near Wonwoo's ear and whispered "You're beautiful" this compliment made Wonwoo eyes widened. Mingyu chuckled and left from there.

Days after days
Mingyu became clingy and possessive towards Wonwoo. About what was happening with him, he didn't want Woozi to be worried so, he decided to hide it. Mingyu was lil sadistic yet he cared for Wonwoo.

Wonwoo quite scared, if he does anything Mingyu would get angry. He used avoid talking to other student except Scoups and Woozi.

Few days ago
Wonwoo got to know Woozi got in a relationship, he was so happy for them. Made some cookies for his friend, but Mingyu thought he made it for his crush.

Wonwoo enter the Uni with bag of cookies in his hand but within a flash, the bag was on the floor thrown by Kim Mingyu. Mingyu's eyes were darkened because he didn't like Wonwoo made cookies for someone else. Wonwoo felt angry and slapped Mingyu infront of everyone.

He quickly picks up the bag, hopefully the cookies didn't break and he left from there.

Mingyu was fuming in anger. He needs to punishment his hyung to for slapping him.

It was lunchtime
Mingyu was looking for His best friend Minghao and Hoshi. He spotted Hoshi with his bf but didn't saw Minghao.

At night
Around 12.30 am
At Mingyu's penthouse
There was a knock on the door
Mingyu got up irrigatedly and opened the door revealing Minghao.
He panicked to see the condition of his bestie
He took him inside and made drink some water.
He ask "Minghao-yah what happened ?" Mingyu's eyes widened "who ? Who kill Jun hyung ?" Minghao burst into tears. He crying terribly, seeing his pathetic state Mingyu decided not to ask more but who really killed Jun hyung that thought lingered in Mingyu's mind.

After few minutes
Mingyu made Minghao sleep and he slept on the couch. Next day, was all gloomy they told Hoshi what happened with Minghao. Hoshi got angry and decided to investigate about who killed Jun.
Minghao knew who killed Jun "it's Joshua" Hoshi got confused and Mingyu was angry because He met Joshua when they had sport match. "Who is he ?" Hoshi asked "someone who is going to die soon"

Mingyu started to collect proof against Joshua but he didn't got any. It was quite disappointing.
Minghao started to take counseling session to overcome his depression.

By end of third of Wonwoo
And starting of third year of Mingyu
Mingyu made Wonwoo promise, he would be there on his graduation day and celebrate together. But Wonwoo was not only suffering from Mingyu also from his too.

Wonwoo couldn't make it on graduation day and same goes with Woozi's wedding.

With Minghao
He was at his penthouse. There was a knock on the door. He opened it, it was...............