84.

The event day
Wonwoo and Joshua gotten ready, Cheolyoon was with her cousins.

Wonwoo was wearing white Dior sweater with Beige pant and overcoat. Giving a charming and elegant look. On the other hand, Joshua was wearing an elegant black suit, deadly handsome.

"Baby you look so gorgeous" Wonwoo just smiled at the compliment "you're looking nice too" Poker face appears on Joshua's face "just nice ?"

Before Wonwoo could say anything further, he felt Joshua's lip to his. Joshua entered his tongue exploring every corner of Wonwoo's mouth.

Wonwoo with little force pushed him "stop we have an event to attend" Joshua licks his lips "better compliment more" He walks out

Wonwoo quickly check on kids and left from there. He locked every door and window, he sat in passenger seat beside Joshua and drove away.

**********************************************

At the event venue
Paparazzis were everywhere trying to capture moments and interview celebrities, Joshua and Wonwoo were asked to have couple photographs and some individual ones.

Wonwoo instructed his team members and settled their position. He fixed the camera angle of cameras which were being used.

Wonwoo then joined Joshua "did you click the pics of the ambassador ?" Wonwoo shook his head "it's after the show"

"The show is about to begin" Joshua alerted Wonwoo "oh ok"

After 2 hours
Wonwoo was called by the event manager, he took Wonwoo to a hall. The hall was spitting royal and elegance was dripping out from each part.

Wonwoo was stunted to see such view "Our ambassador will be here any moment, please assemble your stuff" Wonwoo took his latest camera.

The door opened, pointed taps of someone's steps echoed in the huge hall. Wonwoo turned around in the direction of the steps, A man with dark hair and eyes yet handsome enough to kill women across the world

Wonwoo's body tremble, cold sweat releasing from his face and hands. His mind went blank
"G-Gyu"