24.

Meanwhile Wonwoo in the restroom
He washed his face but still his eyes were red puffy. He walks out and bumped into someone
"I-I'm sorry Ma'am" Wonwoo bows "Are blind huh...were your eyes huh ?" The person shouted on Wonwoo "Wonyoung behave !" A beautiful woman came towards them "I apologize from my sister's side" "No it's ok Miss" Wonwoo said with bright smile.

"Unnie why are you apologizing, it's his fault" Wonyoung got smack from the lady "She is arrogant don't mind btw I'm Park Jisoo nice meet you" She extended her hand "I'm Jeon Wonwoo nice to meet you" Wonwoo shakes hand with Jisoo. They bid bye and left from there.

Wonwoo was looking for Mingyu but couldn't find him. After finding so much, he finally saw Mingyu but something was off. Mingyu's expression were so dark which made Wonwoo shiver. Mingyu's eyes meets with Wonwoo's
It's wasn't a stare nor glare, it only indicates how Mingyu was ignited with anger. Wonwoo gulped and he was about go towards him but Hoshi pulled him "Hey Shua, this is Wonwoo isn't he cute" Wonwoo went blank, he was really scared now. With Joshua, he kept a poker face on the screen "Babe, you didn't told you'll be going to ball party ?" Wonwoo was trembling "I-I for-got"

CLASH !
Mingyu crushed the glass of Wine in his hand. He  was really angry. Even he doesn't know why is he getting aggressive, is it because Wonwoo didn't told him about it or it was jealousy and possessiveness taking over him. "Hey I'll call you later, Mingyu got wounded bye" Hoshi quick hang up and rush to Mingyu to first aid his wound. Wonwoo cursing himself, why did he came here. He was trembling in fear, Woozi noticed it "why are you trembling so much ?"
"Because my misery has started"

{stay tuned}