12.

Next morning
Wonwoo and Cheolyoon came yawning from the room.
"Good morning" Wonwoo and Cheolyoon greeted together cutely. "Cute" Scoups mumbled as he was watching TV "Aigoo my babies woke up" Jeonghan said while setting the breakfast on the table "Hannie hyung what's the Time ?" Wonwoo asked with sleepy eyes "7.10 am why ?" Wonwoo's widen eyes "Sorry hyung, I can't have stay any longer". Wonwoo rushed and changed into the clothes which were given by Jeonghan.

"Bye.." Wonwoo cut by Scoups "Dare you step out of this house without having breakfast" Scoups said dangerously which made Wonwoo gulp in fear.

Everyone was having their breakfast. Wonwoo was done with his breakfast. "Bye hyungs" Wonwoo bid bye to elders and lastly went towards his niece "bye my lil princess, be a good girl and listen to your parents...Wonie loves you" Wonwoo said as he kisses on Cheolyoon Forehead. Tears were forming in eyes of Cheolyoon "prowmise...ywou will cowme to mweet me" Wonwoo chuckled and nodded "Aish don't cry princess...you know you can visit Wonie anytime you want" Cheolyoon nodded. As Wonwoo was about leave Cheolyoon held his hand and made him stop. "What happened princess" wonwoo bend to Cheolyoon's level. Cheolyoon smiled as she kissed on his forehead and cheeks and also gave a warm hug. "Bye Wonie" after then Wonwoo left finally. Scoups heavily sighed and Jeonghan hugged him.

Now, Wonwoo was in a rush
The time is 7.20 and he has to reach the company at 7.30. After few minutes, he reached the company it was 7.27. Wonwoo sighed in relief as he entered building.
The receptionist greeted him and he greeted back

As he was walking to his office, he bumped into someone. Wonwoo was about fall down but someone held his Waist tightly with his hand it was none other than Mingyu.

"Good morning Jeon~" Mingyu whispered in Wonwoo's eyes with a smirk.