59.

It was nighttime
Wonwoo cleaning up the dishes and Mingyu admiring him "hyung you looking so cute" Wonwoo roll his eyes and smile "see you like this is making me horny~" Mingyu smirk.

Mingyu sneakily stand behind Wonwoo, slowly wrap his around elder's waist, "your scent drives me crazy" Mingyu sniffs "Mingyu st-op p-plea-se" Wonwoo felt shiver running down his spine.

Disclaimer
Read it on your on risk, please don't report and please comment if you like it

Mingyu kisses Wonwoo nape, Wonwoo could not stand anymore he felt weaker at each kiss. Mingyu turn Wonwoo to face him, "hyung your cheeks are so red" that deep husky tone made the elder more red.

Mingyu slide his hand on Wonwoo's cheek, their lips were few inches away but soon Wonwoo could feel Mingyu's lip on his. It wasn't rough, it was gentle and slow, Wonwoo melt in and started to kiss back.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's waist tighter pulling him closer making their chests touch.

Wonwoo's breathing heightened with need and desparation as Mingyu's fingers trailed from his wrist to upper arm, his shoulder and around his neck, leaving zaps of electricity at every touch.

"Like it hyung ?" Mingyu whispers, Wonwoo would be lying if he didn't liked it. To be exact Wonwoo loved it. He immediately attached his lips on Mingyu's , making both get dizzy over the taste on their toungues.

Tongues rolled tasting each other's mouth. They broke the kiss "let's continue it in our bed" Mingyu picks Wonwoo who is so shy to face Mingyu.

They entered the bedroom, Mingyu pushes Wonwoo on the bed and hovered over him.
"Let me do the honors" Mingyu kiss the elder again and startes undressing Wonwoo.

It exposed Wonwoo's white pale skin, it feasted Mingyu, younger place his lips and startes to suck it. "G-gyuuu~~...ahh" Wonwoo grabs Mingyu's hair.

Wonwoo's neck was filled with the masterpiece made by Mingyu, younger's eyes landed on Wonwoo's nipples. Mingyu licks his lips before he attacks on them. Wonwoo was just too dizzy to do anything.

"Gyu slow down~~...ugh" Mingyu sucked harder
After 'sometime' Mingyu leaves those poor nips "I would be so jealous of our children, they would get to suck it every time" Wonwoo wanted to smack Mingyu but Mingyu tied his hands.

Mingyu pecks everywhere on Wonwoo's face "I love you, Woo hyung...you and chanie are the most precious to me" Mingyu kissed Wonwoo again.

Mingyu gets up, Wonwoo got confused "don't worry it's just I don't want a sweaty sex with you, I want just calm and cool one" Mingyu decrease the temperature and undress himself.

Wonwoo was surprised to see Mingyu's build up
body "like what you see ?" Wonwoo gulped. Mingyu slide down his hand inside the boxer of the elder and slowly rubs his cock. Wonwoo let out another moan and flinch at the same time arcing his back up.

"Fu~class I fe-el weird~" Mingyu fasten his finger movement, soon Wonwoo cum on Mingyu's hand. Mingyu licks his fingers "tasty~" elder's eyes widened "e-eww why are you licking it, don't kiss" Wonwoo caught off with when Mingyu kissed him "it's not disgusting to me hyung~"

"C-can you continue I g-guess I have some more to go" Mingyu smirk "there's a code word"
"What ?" Mingyu leaned in "daddy~ please pleasure me"

"I-I am not gonna say that" "fine stay like this" Mingyu about to get up "d-daddy please help me" "why not baby~" Mingyu started where he left.

Mingyu slowly dip his index finger inside, that made wonwoo crumpled his toes and finger in pain. "Argh- owww t-that hurts. Pl-ease R-remove it"

Mingyu didn't even start to move his finger inside. " i need to loose you up first so that you'll be ready for the next step" Wonwoo whined in pain "please don't move" Mingyu kiss elder's forehead "I swear I'll be gentle with it" Wonwoo slowly.

Mingyu moves his finger slowly, at first Wonwoo felt pain after sometimes he only felt pleasure "I guess you are lubricated enough, let's go to the main part" Wonwoo breathing heavily, rosy cheeks, eyes teary, blood and cum all over him.

Wonwoo looks back at him confused. "What main part-" he was cut off when mingyu's member is teasing his hole, "please can we skip this" Mingyu chuckled "Baby, calm down. You'll be fine, just don't be scared"

"im entering in" he slowly went inside which made wonwoo shouts in so much pain.
"It h-hurts pl-please stop" Wonwoo cries. Mingyu pushed through slowly and stops for a mintue. "I will not move unless you told me to do so"

After few seconds
"Start" Mingyu smiled and startes to kiss Wonwoo while thrusting inside him

...........