76.

3 days until the wedding
Wonwoo sitting infront of Joshua, the air becomes thick and dense "What do you want to talk about ?" Joshua breaks the silence

"About my pregnancy" wonwoo said without hesitation "I want keep my baby alive and want you to accept him too" Joshua impressed by Wonwoo's firmness, before he used be a scared kitty but now he got guts to speak sternly

"Ok" Wonwoo surprised that Joshua approved "but there's one condition" Joshua darken his voice "you have forget Mingyu forever, never think about him even if he tries to stop our wedding, you have to go against him...or else I might have to become heartless and take away your precious little bean"

"N-no I'll never talk to Mingyu I'll do anything just do anything to my baby" Wonwoo protectedly hugs his belly "I won't even though I would accept it as my child and give it my name too but you have to do what I say"

Wonwoo nods as his heart wrenched, Mingyu might be ruthless but he had that warm which Wonwoo craved for, his smiles and puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm going to abandon your Appa again"

**********************************************

Wonwoo in his room, caressing his belly. The door opens revealing Jennie with tons of bags, Wonwoo frowned "what are you doing here ?"
Jennie smiled as she shows the shopping bags
"Open them please Oppa" Wonwoo takes the bags and opened one by one

Wonwoo smiled as he took out a pair of baby gloves and onesie "Congo Oppa" she hug Wonwoo. He patted her head "thank you so much Jen-Jen"

"I'm so sorry Oppa for whatever I have done to you I know sorry is just a small word but I promise I'll be the best Aunt in the world" Wonwoo chuckles "I know you are gonna"
Jennie cried with joy

"But Jen-Jen please don't tell Mingyu about it"
Jennie looked at Wonwoo "ok I won't"

**********************************************

At Kim corporation
Dino took the charge as Mingyu was mentally and physically not doing well, he has been aggressive lately.

Dino was handling the company well, everyone liked him but Dino, he got interested in someone.
"Send Mr.Boo to my cabin"

"What the hell do you want ?" Seungkwan scoffed
"Nothing I haven't seen you since morning" Dino smiling like any idiot "you might have plenty of time to buy but I don't"

"Mr.Boo, you look so cute and-" the door bust open "and ?" Dino gulped "h-hyung you are back" Mingyu shots a glare at the younger "Seungkwan you may leave and please ignore him when he calls and order you"

Seungkwan immediately leave from there "h-hyung" Dino nervously smile "I want the finance management report and Production expenditure of last last two months, you have only 2 hours or else be ready to meet the consequences" Dino stunned "only 2 hours ?"