15.

Wonwoo's eyes widen when Mingyu said that. Mingyu was about to speak something but Waiter interrupted him. As the waiter kept their food, he give Wonwoo a warm smile. Mingyu slightly slammed the table which made both Waiter and Wonwoo flinched "Thank you" Mingyu said with a fake smile, the waiter bid bow and Ran away.
Wonwoo gulped and Looked at Mingyu who was glaring at him.

"Shall we start or you want to eat the smile of the Waiter" Wonwoo nodded.
Wonwoo and Mingyu started to have their food.
Mingyu's eyes were roaming around, soon his sight fell on Wonwoo's lips. The edge of his lip the cheese way drooling down, Mingyu moved his hand forward, Wonwoo felt a sudden touch on his face, he looked at Mingyu who wiped the cheese with his thumb and licked it. "So creamy~" Mingyu Smirk which made Wonwoo blush. Soon they finished their lunch.

They both sat in the car.
"Where do you live Jeon ?" Wonwoo was confused "you changed your apartment so, now where do you live ?" "Svt complex apartment". Mingyu drove in that direction.

They reached Wonwoo's apartment.
Wonwoo welcomed Mingyu in, he told Mingyu to sit and went to change clothes. Mingyu were looking around the place. He delighted to see how Wonwoo managed everything nicely.

Mingyu heard foot steps
His eyes averted in that direction

Mingyu heard foot stepsHis eyes averted in that direction

He was mesmerized by Wonwoo's beauty again
"Mr.Kim, do you want some coffee ?" "Sure" Mingyu said without moving his eyes off Wonwoo.

After few minutes, Wonwoo made coffee and took to the living room where Mingyu was sitting.
Wonwoo handed the cup of coffee to Mingyu and then picked his coffee.

"So Jeon...do you leave alone ?" Mingyu questioned "Yes I do leave alone...although my family live in this city" "why are you not living
with your family ?" Wonwoo went blank, there were many reasons but can't tell one of them. "The company was quite far from there" he lied "ohk but you still come late".

Both of them were silent.
Mingyu was staring at Wonwoo while Wonwoo was silently reading his novel. Mingyu's eyes darkened when he saw hickies on Wonwoo's neck.

"Who gave those hickies Jeon ?" Wonwoo flinch at cold voice "W-what you talking about ?" Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's collar and pinned him down on the sofa "These hickies...you know what comes unders me becomes my possession and let me remind you that you can't have any relationship..do you know why ?" " W-why"
Mingyu whispered "because you're mine"