26.

At Kim's
Mingyu dragged Wonwoo in and threw him on the couch. Wonwoo trembling wanting to shout for help but couldn't, he felt helpless. Mingyu with dark face sits on center table in front of the Wonwoo.

"I don't want any explanation...but how dare you get engaged with that bastard ?, did you asked my permission did you ?!" Wonwoo looks down and started to sob "DID YOU TOOK MY PERMISSION, DID I APPROVED YOU TO GET MARRIED ?!" Mingyu grabbed latter's shoulders tightly making Wonwoo flinched. Mingyu was expecting answer but Wonwoo just shakes his head.

Mingyu loosen his grip and got up.
He picks Wonwoo on shoulder and went to his room.

As they entered the room, Mingyu threw Wonwoo on the floor. Wonwoo trying to get up but his back got hurt badly. "Jeon didn't I told you, everyone working for me comes under my possession but I guess you didn't understood" Mingyu breaks a glass vase near him. He picks a piece of glass and slowly walk to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was dreaded, he started to back but Mingyu grabbed his chin. "A punishment is must for you". Mingyu retreat his hand from his chin and moved to soft hands of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo's eyes were closed but tears still escaping from them. His eyes opened with unbearable pain. Mingyu squeezed his hand with glass in it. Blood flowing like stream as well as his tears "p-please s-stop i-t's so pa-inful" Wonwoo begging him to stop but Mingyu smirk and did the same thing with Wonwoo's other hand. Mingyu darkly chuckles "it feels so good to see you in like this"

Afterward Mingyu leave it, Wonwoo slowly begin to blow his wounds. Mingyu grabbed one of his hand and lick the fresh blood oozing "The taste hasn't changed yet same sweetness as before hyung~"

Wonwoo's heartbeat skipped, his mind went frozen. Hyung this word made his breathless "breath hyung". Wonwoo gasped for the air and breaths heavily. Wonwoo looked at the taller with questionable face yet scared.

Mingyu grin's evilly "hyung, how can forgot your gyu~" Mingyu snuggled his head against Wonwoo's neck. Wonwoo had cold sweat all over his body, Mingyu stands up "hyung remember how you left me all alone" he said while drawing the curtains "promised me that you'll be mine after my graduation" he dimmed the light, brighter enough to see each other "but"
Wonwoo's breath hitched again.

"You never came, waited for you" Mingyu darkly stared at him. Mingyu walks up to Wonwoo, he grabbed his face and made him look straight into his eyes "when I came to called you...you said that I was a poor guy, obsessive and sadistic"
Wonwoo looks at him with tears. He never wanted to say anything like that but Mingyu was dangerous to him back then, he needed to leave him but he never knew fate would play such a dirty game with him.

Mingyu's trails his hand up to his neck and gripped it firmly and whispered "now I'm a multi-billionaire..and also now become obsessive, sadistic and more toxic just for you~"