25.

Woozi's eyes widened, "Why are you saying that ?!" Woozi panic. "Leave it, I-l'm used to it"
Wonwoo wipes his tears and smile. For Woozi that smile was heart wrenching, he couldn't see how much pain was Wonwoo in.

As soon as Hoshi bandaged Mingyu's hand, Mingyu got up and grabbed Wonwoo's hand tightly "it's pretty late I guess we should leave" Wonwoo felt pain. "Why don't you stay here, even tomorrow is the weekend" Woozi suggested.

Wonwoo was lil happy when Woozi said it, he knows his best friend is trying to help him "nah it's your Anniversary so I won't trouble you guys, please Woozi Hoshi you know I only sleep on my bed" Hoshi sighed "ok as your wish".

Mingyu and Wonwoo bid them bye, "Wait" they both looked back "I forgive you, please tell everything what happened with you and I'm sorry couldn't help you" Woozi hugged Wonwoo and sadly whispered. "It's ok and I-I'll tell everything if I escape this misery" Wonwoo whispered back and broke the hug.

They left from there, Woozi falls on his knees and cries " Wonu p-please be safe".
Because he knows when Mingyu gets angry, he destroys Everything.

With Mingyu and Wonwoo
In car, it was dead silence, but this silence isn't an ordinary silence. It's the silence before a big disaster or calamity.