11.

"Now I leave as tomorrow is my business trip" Joshua said as he gets up "I wanted you to stay" Jeonghan sulked. "When you will come back ?" Scoups asked "Next month" Joshua replied "Ok then You and Wonwoo can marry in next month" Jeonghan excitedly said "By the way where is he ?" Scoups asked "He was tired and slept with yoonie" Joshua said as smile slyly.

Scoups and Jeonghan bid Joshua bye.
They both entered their house, Scoups was upset with Jeonghan's decision "Hannie, you know the whole story but still you made my lil brother agree to marry Joshua....I know Josh isn't a bad person but why him ?" Jeonghan sighed and cupped Scoups face "Coups, I know the whole story but isn't it your fault how Wonu is struggling with his life, you listened your so called sister instead of saving Wonie from those Bloody fucker who you call your family" "Hannie, I-I know I made huge mistake but I don't know what to do...I want him to come back to me, I'll beg him for forgiveness but I promise I won't leave him alone" Scoups said crackling and Jeonghan pecks on his forehead.

"So do you agree for their marriage ?" Jeonghan asked with a hope, Scoups sighed "Okay as long as Wonu is happy I'm ok with it but something happened to him I won't have mercy." Jeonghan Nodded "Come on, let's go sleep I'm quite tried" Scoups smile and Picked Jeonghan in bridal styles as Scoups was about to step on the stairs, he looked towards the kitchen "If you want, you can have Coups" Jeonghan teased "I'll still mad at him" Scoups walked towards his room.

It's was mid night
Someone sneaked into the kitchen
It was none other then Scoups
Scoups opened the refrigerator and looked for the cherry pie. He got the pie and started to eat with tears escaping from his eyes. "I-I missed this pie so much...it's so tasty" "Won't you share it with me ?" Scoups Flinched, he turned it was Jeonghan. Scoups glared "Nope fuck off okay this m-my pie ok" Jeonghan smiled as he went over to Scoups and back hugged him "Don't cry Coups" Scoups started to break into tears. "Sorry Wonu" Scoups said while crying.