70.

Moans and begs were echoing in room, tears were dripping as if ice was melting slowly.
"M-Mingyu pl-please stop" Wonwoo awakened the devil and that's the punishment he's facing right now.

"Come on Hyung aren't you enjoying ?" Wonwoo clenched the blanket, Mingyu was going so hard that he was tearing wonwoo apart, blood and semen was all over the bed.

After few hours later
Mingyu finally stopped, to his surprise Wonwoo didn't passed out this time "so you really liked it ?" A tight slap landed on Mingyu's face, younger felt a burning sensation on his cheeks.

"Have some shame...you call this love I thought you changed but you are the same as before" Wonwoo got up but fell down, he tried to get up with the support "Hyung if you dare to leave I'll show no mercy"

"You did but if you do something like again I'll kill myself" Mingyu frozen at his spot, he didn't dare to stop himself. With Wonwoo, he somehow managed to escape, limping.

Wonwoo could barely walk, he sat in car "please god, end this pain and agony" he weakly smiled.

**********************************************
Next Day
Wonwoo was cold towards Mingyu, he avoided him at each encounter. "Wonu-ya" a cute chubby man coming running towards him "Seungkwanie, how are you ?"

"I'm fabulous as always what about you ? You don't look convincing to me" Wonwoo faintly smiles. Seungkwan gives him a warm hug "I don't know how much pain you are experiencing but I hope that pain will end soon"

"Thank you Kwanie"

A woman fully dressed like a model enters the company, she didn't care to ask Receptionist about her destination "Unnie ?" Jennie surprised to Nayeon "Wow Unnie you look so hot"

Nayeon smile "I know but where's my baby ?"
"48th floor, his cabin" Jennie led to Mingyu's office.

She entered the room with Sinister smile "Babe~"
Mingyu turned around with poker face "what the fuck are you doing here ?" Nayeon could feel the darkness in his voice "is that even question you ask your Fiancée ?"