83.

Next day at Hong's penthouse
Wonwoo was in the kitchen preparing breakfast,
Joshua and the kids were still in bed.

While Wonwoo was preparing breakfast, he felt a
silhouette passed him. "Good morning Woo" Wonwoo startled as hoarsely voice hits his ears.

"G-good morning Shua" Joshua hugged Wonwoo from behind, inhaling his fragrance "you're driving me crazy again with that fragrance of yours" Wonwoo gulped

"Shua ?" Wonwoo wanted inform him about Bvlgari event which was taking place "yes baby"
"I'm hired for Bvlgari's event" Joshua frowned "you didn't told last night" Wonwoo became reluctant "you were tired so I thought I would tell you in the morning"

"Ok I have no problem with that but what about my partner if you are going to do photography, everyone would ask where is your husband" Wonwoo grits his teeth "My team would taking care of the event but I have to click photos of the ambassador"

Joshua's face hardened "who's the ambassador ?"
Wonwoo hella nervous "well they didn't told me about it" Joshua walks up to refrigerator and takes out cold water bottle "I'm ok as long as you stay loyal"

Wonwoo felt a tug and tap on his trouser "gwod mworning Mum" his face lit up "good morning sissy Jiji" the giggled as Wonwoo planted a kiss on her cheek "sissy jiji are you forgetting someone" Joshua crossed arms to his chest

"Sowwy Appa" Jiswoo jumped on Joshua, both elder got scared of her action "Sissy Jiji, you have to be careful what if you fall down" Wonwoo scolded, his heartbeat fastened "it's alright Woo calm down" Wonwoo inhale and exhale air

"Sowwy Appa Mum" Jiswoo held her ears "It's all good mum was just scared what if you get hurt, come on let's wake your elder siblings" Jiswoo nods

At the Dinning table
The triplets were half woken, their eyes weren't ready to open, Joshua smiled at them "Ming Minnie Mimi come on wake up before Mum gets angry" the triplets rub their eyes "Gently rub your eyes or else it'll hurt"

Wonwoo came in and sat near Jiswoo as he could feed her "what time did three of you slept last night ?" triplet's eyes widened "your faces clearly says"

"Mum we slept early" Wooming answered while other to agreed with him "Sissy Jiji, is this the truth ?" Jiswoo looked at triplet who prompting her to say it's true, she slyly smiled at them "No mum"

Joshua controlled his laugh as Wonwoo shots a glare at the triplet who were just smiling nervously "Mum she is lying" Minwoo and Miwoo said together "she never lied to me"

"No more spicy food for three of you for 1 months" triplets looked at Joshua to seek help them "make it 2 weeks" Wonwoo shook his head
"You better not taking their side or else I'll be sleeping on couch"

"No you are not going to do that" Wonwoo feeds Jiswoo "babies it's just 1 month" the triplets pouted "papa really know how to switch sides"