27.

With Joshua
Everything was destroyed in room. Joshua sitting on the floor lifelessly. He calmed down himself yet still ignited with anger.

Suddenly he started to laugh "I can't afford to loose my kitten, i already lost my first love"
Within a sec his expression changed again. He stopped laughing and had a dark poker face.

"Just few days I'll be back baby then let's see how you dare to stick around other men...specially Kim Mingyu who I hate the most, I'll cage you once I return"

Joshua got up and picks his phone. He dialed a number "Hey Jeonghan, I wanted to talk about something important"

*
*
*
*
*
At Kim's
Mingyu treating Wonwoo's wounds. Wonwoo was still trembling a bit, why wouldn't he the person who he doesn't want to see his entire life is now sitting infront of him.

"Done" Mingyu smiled, the latter immediately retreat his hands and looked at them. "I won't be sorry it was your punishment hyung...btw are you hungry you didn't ate anything in the party" Wonwoo nods as no but changed to yes when his gaze met with Mingyu's dark gaze. "As long I know you aren't muted right ?...come on hyung I wanna hear your voice" Wonwoo didn't said anything "I SAID SPEAK !" Mingyu shouted with dark tone "y-yes I-I'm h-hung-ry".

Mingyu smirked and patted his head "That's like my baby". He left the room, wonwoo sitting on the bed all blanked out. He was just thinking what will happen in future, he wanted to call Joshua to explain him but if he does that, he'll surely make Mingyu angry. He heavily sighed and leaned back on crown of the bed.