44.

With Mingyu
He enter the auditorium with lots of thoughts in his mind. First was how would the day go and second a boy with such etheral beauty, his thought crashed as he bumped into someone
"Watch where you going....omg hello handsome"
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking" "it's ok I'm Nayeon and she's Jennie" Mingyu slightly nods "I'm Kim Mingyu" Nayeon whispered near his ear "got a sight for someone ?" "Yes" Mingyu move backwards "who ?" "Someone but that's not you for sure" Mingyu left from there leaving both girls speechless.

"Yeon what was that ?" "My prince, my love....my everything Jen, he's my love at first sight" "Sis he's a Junior and love at first sight ? It sounds like childish you even don't know him well"
Nayeon got irritated "Jen whatever I see I get it and He's mine only" Jennie sighed "Fine I'll support you"

With Wonwoo
Both of them were wrapping things up "all things packed up" Wonwoo stretched himself "then what are we waiting for let's go in" Woozi dragged him inside auditorium.

The event started
The freshers were getting instructed "Ji how nostalgic it is" "yes I still remember we both were standing in line after 1 hour our chance came"Wonwoo laughed.

Wonwoo felt someone is staring at him, he looked in the direction and saw Mingyu.
Mingyu winks at him and it made him blushed.
"Gyu, where are you looking, the screen is in front" "I don't know someone already has stolen my sight"