10.

"I think after marriage, you would make for me" Joshua Winked at Wonwoo "Yah stop being a flirt" Scoups scoffed "Come on, Scoups we were friends and u know I'm one" Joshua laughs "Coups, never knew you were such a possessive brother" Jeonghan said "He is my lil brother I do care about him and You better take care of my baby bro" Scoups said as He give cold glare to Joshua.

In Cheolyoon's Room
Yoon fell asleep while playing
So, Wonwoo made her laid down on bed and also laid beside her.
Wonwoo was also slowly dozing off but interrupted by a know

"Come in" Wonwoo gentle said. The door opens and the person gets in "Hey Wonwoo, I wanted to talk to you" Joshua said, Wonwoo was nervous as he stands hesitantly and put the blanket on yoon gently.

"W-what do you want to talk about ?" Wonwoo asked "Are you ok with me ?" Joshua questioned "Yes I'm it's not the first time we are meeting Mr.Joshua..." Wonwoo got cut by Joshua as Joshua pinned him to the wall "I would prefer Hyung rather than Mr~" Joshua whispered in Wonwoo's ears, "w-what a-are you doing ?" Wonwoo whimpered "Nothing love, just want to admire your beauty....you are so brilliant just a perfect person I wanted....You look so cute with these specs" Joshua said huskily. Wonwoo tried to escape but couldn't as Joshua tighten his grip.
"L-let go of me p-please" Wonwoo said shyly. But suddenly Joshua's eyes fells on Wonwoo's neck it had bruise which was given by Mingyu.

"Who did this ?" Joshua said coldly and slowly cares the bruise. "Actually I had allergic reaction I applied some body lotion which didn't suited me" Wonwoo Lied, Joshua knew it was a lie but he didn't want to force Wonwoo. The next action of Joshua made Wonwoo Furiously blush. Joshua grab Wonwoo's chin, slide upwards and kissed on the neck where Mingyu also kissed.

Wonwoo couldn't help but moan, "Stop moaning or else you would wake your lil princess~" Joshua whispered onto the neck which made Wonwoo shiver. Joshua deepen the kiss on Wonwoo's neck and made a hickey. Joshua smirk "Mine finally" started to make more hickeies.