68.

At Kim's
Dino was drowning in worry, it's been 5 hours Mingyu wasn't home. He called every friend and almost searched everywhere he could.

He then called Wonwoo

"Wonu Hyung"

"Y-yeah what happened ?"

"I did you met Gyu hyung ?"

"Yes he came here but he left 4-5 years ago"

Wonwoo frowned "Did you called him ?"

"I did but Gyu hyung isn't picking up" Dino felt scared what if something bad happened to Mingyu

"Hey hey Channie don't worry I will go find him"
Dino nods and bid goodbye

With Wonwoo
He grabs his overcoat and went out, he kept calling Mingyu "Gyu where are you ?"

Wonwoo began searching, 2 hours went by No sigh of Mingyu

Suddenly Wonwoo's phone rang, his face lit up

"Hello ? Mingyu where are you ?"

"Sir, Mr.Kim is here at Sky Pub kindly pick him up"

Wonwoo hung up and quickly rushed to the Pub

**********************************************
At Pub
Mingyu was totally wasted, he was mumbling nonsense "Sorry for inconvenience"

"It's alright Sir, Mr.Kim own this Pub...we just concerned about him so we tried to contact his relatives" Wonwoo was surprised. From his end, Mingyu indeed changed and became powerful

Wonwoo shook the thought out of mind and picked up Mingyu "Damn you're Heavy...Excuse me please help me out taking him to the car"
The Manager helped Wonwoo

"Thank you so much" The manager bow and left, Wonwoo sat in the car and drove away.

On the way, Mingyu slightly became conscious yet drunk "Y-you w-where you are taking me ?" Mingyu could barely open his Eyes

"Taking you home" Wonwoo focused on road
"I don't know who you are but got to say You're beautiful as fuck" that raspy yet deep voice sent chills down Wonwoo's spine

"Mingyu stay silent, no more talking" Mingyu pout "Bitterie" Wonwoo slightly smiles as he notice Mingyu being cute "who are you smiling at ?"

"I felt like smiling" Mingyu rolled his eyes "Liar, isn't that obvious you were smiling for that Fucker Joshua" Wonwoo's vanished, his entire day was too hard to handle.

The headache pierced his head but still chose find younger.

**********************************************
At Kim's
Wonwoo entered with Mingyu who slightly sobered, Wonwoo took Mingyu to his room "Wonu Hyung, is he alright ?"

Wonwoo patted his head "he's just bit drunk, you go and sleep I'll look after him Ok ?" Dino nods and went his room. Wonwoo straight headed to kitchen.

He made chilled lemonade and he then went to Mingyu's room. When he entered he saw Mingyu was sitting on the single sofa "Mingyu how are you feeling ?" Wonwoo walks up to him, Wonwoo about to touch younger's forehead but younger grabbed his hand "Don't touch me" Mingyu got up, he didn't released the hand "Why did you brought back ?"

"Mingyu, Dino was worried about you he was scared that if something might happened to you...stop being selfish" Mingyu scoffed "you know I'm always selfish in everything but not for my family...this entire property would be his after me"

"Mingyu, he needs love and care from you not anything else" Wonwoo caught off when Mingyu sadistically began laughing "Love ? You know the people who I loved all left me, my parents and you too....so I decided to keep him away from me and never leave"

"That's still called selfishness" Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's both the arms tightly "Really then why don't you realize the love and care he's craving I'm deadly craving for many years...nobody cared about me but my friends, they gave me the strength to pull up from that depression" Mingyu pushed Wonwoo away as he began crying

"You would never understand how I suffered" Mingyu harshly wiped his tears

"Even having a family, I felt was an orphan"