17.

After Mingyu left
Wonwoo was crying badly
Cursing life for playing dirty games with him
He feels pathetic
He wanted to scream but couldn't
First his family then Mingyu

"God please stop I can't take this anymore, it's suffocating I-I breathe in the atmosphere" Wonwoo was chocking his tears. Tears were continuously flowing.

Suddenly his phone started to ring
He frowned at unknown caller ID. He declined the call but again it rang with the same caller ID.
He received the call.

Wonwoo: H-hello ?
Unknown: Why weren't you picking up ?
Wonwoo: Who is this ?

The unknown chuckles darkly

Unknown: You forgotten me so early...It's me Joshua

Wonwoo quickly wipes his tears and clear his throat

Wonwoo: o-oh i didn't recognize...it's you, Joshua
Joshua: Wonwoo ?
Wonwoo: Yea ?
Joshua: Were you crying ?

Wonwoo was surprised. How did Joshua got to know that he was crying.
Joshua chuckled

Joshua: You were crying...may I know the reason why were you and who made you cry ?

Wonwoo knows that Joshua is his fiancé. He can't tell him that Mingyu was torturing him sexually and mentally.
So Wonwoo lied

Wonwoo: it's just I was missing hannie hyung, you know he takes care of me like his own son...he gave me motherly love that's why I was kinda emotional.
Joshua: Well you are good at lying but never mind I won't force you to tell me but don't cry your beautiful eyes don't deserve tears.

Wonwoo slightly smile

Joshua: Wonwoo, I genuinely love you...I know we met just twice you don't know me at all and I don't know you to...after I return I want to spend my time with you, make you comfort and cherish you with my love...after marriage, I'll take of you like petal. So, would like to give me a chance ?

Wonwoo was blushing messily. He was crying few minutes back but now he is smiling.

Joshua: So should I take your silence as yes~