56.

"What happened ?" Wonwoo said as he was coming downstairs "is this true ?" Mingyu raised his brow, Wonwoo went hugged Jihoon tightly "i missed you alot Ji" "me too woo".

"Excuse me did you just ignored me ?" Mingyu pouted which made Hoshi disgust "eww bro, never thought to see this side of yours" Mingyu shots a glare at him "yes we are cousins" "why didn't you told me about it" Mingyu sulked.

The trio chuckled "I'll let Wonwoo tell you it later...right now I wanna spend time with Woo"

Jihoon dragged Wonwoo to garden, they sat on the bean bag "so ?" Wonwoo felt awkward "Ji I know you are upset with me I'm sorry" Jihoon sighed "Woo I'm not anymore, knowing the fact you hidden many things from me makes me a complete stranger to you" Wonwoo shook his head as no "Ji it's not that I was too traumatized to talk to anyone but suddenly a sassy person bumped into me and made his friend" Jihoon makes a fake angry face "so you made a new best friend huh ?" He huffed "Agioo, yes I made one but you're the first" "better be"

"You know I already forgiven you many years ago, and wanted to find you but couldn't find you anywhere...that day at the ball party, I almost teared up I wanted you to talk to me but you hesitated" "I'm sorry I couldn't explain myself"

"It's alright Aunty Hye told me everything"