Thunderstorms

A/N: I decided to have this take place in season 8 :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Scar was minding his own business, trying to organize the chest monster he faced. A storm started to form outside. The storm had hit Boatem first. Scar didn't think much of it until he heard thunder. He started to panic and ran onto his bed. Covering himself up as he violently shook. He never knew why he was so afraid of lightning and thunder. All he can remember was being a baby in a small crib as a violent storm was happening. But now isn't the time to dwell on the past. As another lightning struck near his home he let a yelp out. Thunder rumbled and he closed his eyes. Hoping this storm would pass by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grians POV

The rain poured on me and got my feathers all wet. I internally groaned. I did see Scar's starter base and I do remember Scar saying he would be there if anyone needed him. So I ran over to his wagon and profusely knocked on his door. I heard shuffling and saw that the door opened slightly. I heard a sigh and Scar revealed himself. He looked like he'd been crying. I furrowed my eyebrows. I was looking him up and down.
"Come in, Come in," he told me. With a slanted smile. He looked like such a mess and my frown only deepened. 

"Do you need anything?" He asked me sleepy. I had begun to notice whenever lightning struck his eyes would go wide and he'd jump. 

"No. I just needed a place to stay for the night, or until the weather cleared." I told him softly. Starting to shake my wings in an attempt to get them dry.

"Oh okay! There is a guest room down the hall. Please, let me know if you need anything"

(A/N: I haven't seen season 8 of hermitcraft so a lot of things will be wrong.)

"Okay, I will, thank you Scar." I tried my best to hide my worried town and looked up at him with a grateful smile. He also smiled at me which made my heart leap for some reason... I guess I'm going to need to ask Mumbo about this. I watched Scar go back into his room as I sat down on a nearby chair and started to preen myself.

(A/N: NO he is using his handssss not his mouth to preen-)

I got my wings as straight as possible and decided to explore. I attempted to stand up but almost collapsed onto the ground. My vision had gone blurry and I had felt like fainting. "Hmm, strange," I thought to myself

(A/N: last one but the almost fainting thingy and collapsing happens to me and I don't know why :((( )

I explored the kitchen, living room, anything, and everything. Peeking into cabinets and drawers. Eventually, I got bored and found myself where I started. Eh, why not cook something? I'm sure Scar wouldn't mind-. I found myself in the kitchen and looked for a fridge to grab some milk for cookies. I found all the ingredients. I combined all the dry ingredients and put them to the side. Grabbing a bowl and mixer to beat the butter. I got it just right and added the brown sugar and regular sugar to the mix. I added the eggs and the vanilla extract to the mix. Then I added some milk and added all the dry ingredients. Finding some chocolate chips and add about a cup full. Occasionally sprinkling more until I deemed they were ready. I grabbed a tray and put non-stick paper on it. Putting the cookie dough in a round shape and coating my hands with flour so the dough doesn't stick. I put all the dough on two pans and put them in the oven it was pre-heated to about 350ºF. I added a timer for 10 - 15 minutes and tidied up the place. I heard the timer ding and pulled the cookies out.  They smelled amazing and I smiled to myself as I carefully put the cookies on a plate. I haven't seen Scar in a while so I'll give these to him. My face heated up thinking of the idea of Scar complementing my cookies. I happily walked to his door room and knocked. I heard shuffling but no one answered. I frowned slightly as the storm outside got worse. Lightning struck nearby and I heard a yelp. I panicked and opened the door to see a bundle of blankets on the edge of a bed.

"Scar are you okay..?" I asked. The mound of blankets seemed to perk up at the call of Scar's name

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I heard the bundle say. I frowned and put the cookies on a counter next to the bed. I sat on the bed next to the bundle and the mound of blankets adjusted so I think he was facing me.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked. Glancing around as I saw the blankets jump when lightning struck. It grabbed my arm quickly and caught me off guard. I started to blush profusely.

"I.. um.."

"I'm afraid of lightning"

There was a long pause as if Scar was waiting for me to laugh. I sighed and pulled the covers off of him to see that he had been crying.

"It's okay to be afraid Scar," I told him, cupping his cheeks as I stared at him lovingly.

"But-" He started looking away from me

"No buts."

He let out a sigh as he scooted closer to me so he could bury his face into my chest. I was pretty content for the most part. Besides my heart was racing like crazy. Scar would still jump whenever lightning would strike but he seemed much more relaxed around me and that made me smile. I lay on the bed and grabbed him. He cuddled close and he had his face in the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but smile uncontrollably. Soon after I drowned out the thunder and lightning and fell asleep with Scar cuddling me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promised I'd post fluff lol.

Love you guys :D

Words: 1016