New Student? (Last Part)

A/n: Yeahhhhhh dunno why it took me forever to post lol, just life is too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tw: Mentions of self-harm, death

No One's POV

Scar threw the backpack over his shoulder, securing it so it wouldn't fall, and closed the door to his house. It was early in the morning and although Scar dreaded his day at school he was also looking forward to it. Because his boyfriend, Grian, was going to be there.

He smiled at the thought of his lover and skipped over to his school. He found himself a bench to sit on where unironically he meets all his friends at. It was fairly early in the morning and no one sane enough would go to school this early but Scar is a morning person and did wake up fairly early, precisely 5 am. And it wasn't THAT early, well it was like 7 am, and school barely opened but that doesn't matter.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled around in his contacts until he got a message from Grian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:19 AM

Sunshine 💛: Hey Scar!

Scar: Hello Sunshine!

Sunshine 💛: Lol, I gotta tell you something.

Scar: Oh? Do tell :D

Sunshine 💛: I can't come to school today cus 'm sick :p

Scar's face dropped slightly, he shook the frown off his lips, after all, he couldn't always be around Grian all the time. But he couldn't shake away a feeling that something horrible was going to happen today. He started to text Grian back.

7:23 AM

Scar: Oh, are you okay?

Sunshine 💛: Yeah I should be okay, it's only a fever after all lol.

Scar: Okie Dokie! Well if u feel worse please tell me so I can take care of you >:(

Sunshine 💛: Alright I will lol

Scar: Ty, now go get some rest, I love you 💕

Sunshine 💛: Love you too Scar! Have a good day at school lol, and don't miss me too much okay? ;)

Scar: Okay lol, See you soon!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Sunshine 💛: Alright, Bye <3

Scar: Bye :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar turned his phone off and shoved it into his pocket. Although it was disappointing to know his love won't be coming to school today he wasn't bummed. He heard the chatting of his friends and looked up to see Mumbo and Iskall very slowly walking in his direction.