Pain

Idea recommended by @MaskedKey

Yeah... I'm literally so tired rn, and I was crying a few hours ago so- FEEL MY PAIN AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, FLUFF IS NO MORE!!!!!/lh

————————————————————

Grian lay lazily next to some goats as he stared at the wall barrier that stopped him from going on any further. He blew into the goat horn he just received, talking to himself briefly before stopping abruptly.

Searing pain flamed up in his body as he could feel half a heart being lost. He choked on his spit as the pain intensified as he nearly let himself be rammed into by the goat that started to rear up. The pain subsided although it still lingered. The worst of it was over; Grian stopped his onslaught of coughing as he began to calm down.

He didn't know why this was happening, he watched his other friends take damage from their secret soulmate and they were completely unphased. So why was this hurting so badly? He didn't necessarily know why but he hoped dearly that his soulmate wouldn't take any more damage.

Oh, how he was so wrong. He was peacefully talking to Scott when he doubled over in pain. His wings quivered as he coughed into his hand.

"Who's got food?!?" He yelled frantically, looking up at Scott hopefully as the pain only worsened.

Scott rummaged through his inventory and threw Grian a few pieces of melon frantically as he went over to place his hand on his back. Grian coughed into his hand. The pain made his eyes water as he felt millions of needles pierce into his body and move deeper into him. His body felt hot as his wings lay limply behind him. Scott stared worryingly as Grian stuffed mass amounts of melon into his mouth. He seemed to calm down once his skin returned to its tan color. He cursed under his breath. BigB, too scared to move, watched from the sidelines, handing Grian a piece of meat when he seemed to have composed himself.

"What was that?" Scott whispered, kneeling to help Grian up.

Grian shook his head, blinking away the tears that pooled in his tear ducts as he gave Scott a crooked smile.

"My secret soulmate... I hope it isn't Scar or Timmy," Grian groaned, flopping onto his back as his wings were angled awkwardly.

Scott looked down at the man, his features awkward as a single drop of sweat dripped down his cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Grian frowned, almost feeling the invisible tye that connected him to his secret soulmate. Scar looked unbothered, he didn't remember anything from 3rd life. He loathed the brunette but didn't have the heart to tell that to the other man. So he wallowed in silence.

Scar walked along, coming to a stop to pick up random items. Grian frowned, watching the man in silence as he tried to work on their house.

"Scar! Could you... I don't know... get some wood?" Grian groaned

"Oh.. yeah I-I'll go do that!" Scar mumbled, trying to stay optimistic as he walked away.

Grian's heart stung a bit as he cursed himself out mentally, he shook his head, busing himself with mapping out the home. Scar would come back every once in a while to deposit the wood he collected, but every time he did he looked tired and bored, not his normal chirpy self.