Research

I used this cleansing thingy to clean off my mascara (yes I wear makeup, only eyeliner and mascara tho) and I got the product in my eye and it hurts to blink, ITS BEEN MORE THAN AN HOUR

Also, I'll probably write tmr because I have Monday off and I don't wanna make gacha OCs rn (we ignore the fact I am a gachatuber yes)

@Hunter_0357 recommended :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar considered himself a smart man, although many may disagree with this statement they could at least admit he did know his things. So whenever something stumped the man most people wouldn't care while his close friends would be only slightly concerned.

Scar has been puzzled for a few days now. No one really knows why, not even his lover Grian but he may have a little idea of what he doesn't understand. Grian is an Avian, there aren't many on the server but Avians are just basically oversized parrots. So most habits that parrots have Avians adopted. 

One habit is that Avians collect shiny things and give them to their partners. And since Grian is an Avian, he also partakes in this little habit. Although there are good intentions behind it Scar doesn't seem to understand. He knows Grian is the one giving him these objects because he catches him in the act in the corner of his eye when he turns his back. 

He finds the shiny objects adorable and keeps most if not all the objects but he doesn't truly understand where this all started. Grian managed to suppress this habit for a few months ever since he and Scar become official but it was getting increasingly annoying whenever he would absentmindedly grab anything shiny and start walking to Scar's desk. 

Grian, being the stubborn man he is, kept suppressing the habit till one day he finally placed the shiny object, a random piece of gold he found in one of the monster chests that sat in front of their bed, onto Scar's desk without catching himself. He eventually gave up and every once in a  while, he'd place something shiny on his partner's desk.

Scar wanted to confront the man but the objects didn't do any true harm so he decided to ask Mumbo about it.

He found Grian laying on their bed, sleeping. The window facing the door leaked sun into the room and it stretched its way to Grian. Resting on the boy as it illuminated his features. Capturing his wings in a warm glow that seemed to seep into the boy's golden fluffy hair. His wings, pure white, seemed to glow softly with the help of the sun. The boy's chest softly rose and fell and his mouth was agape, breathes and snores leaving his mouth as he inhaled through his nose.

Scar stood in the doorway for a good few minutes, holding his breath as he internally screeched at the man's beauty. He walked back out to write a note for the boy when he woke up and found the house empty. The context of the note was simple, just letting the boy know he was meetings Mumbo and to not worry, sneaking in an "I love you" near the bottom. Drawing hearts around the paper to emphasize his statement. He lay the note down on the chest that was placed awkwardly next to the bed. Scar cringed at the idea of having to move the chest as it was filled to the brim with random items and materials.

He leaned forward, face hovering over delicate features. Watching the man snore and breath. He blinked from his trance before giving the boy a quick peck on the cheek. He pulled away and straightened his back. Feeling it relieved as it strained from bending over. He watch the boy shift in his sleep as he used his wings to cover more of his body. Watching as his face scrunched up in a delayed reaction from the kiss and ease back to a content look. Although he couldn't see his eyes he knew that the blonde's eyes would've been shining even if they were pitch black. His lips pulled into a smile before it dropped slightly, a smile that you'd have to look twice to make sure it truly was a smile.