Pranks

Count your days. Who knows how long this fluff will last..

@Hunter_0357 Recommended 😊😊

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian giggled as he placed the rope on the path. Putting dirt over the rope to semi-camo it. He placed a leaf or two back on the rope before connecting the rope with another one he had. He secured the ropes before flying down to the ground. Feeling the dirt and rocks through his shoes. 

He heard scuffling behind him as he frantically hid behind the tree. He pulled himself into the tree to get a good view.

He was trying to prank Scar. Well hoped he pranked Scar since anyone could go on this path and get caught. This prank was a simple one. There was a rope that lay on the ground and whenever enough pressure was put onto it the rope would trigger something and the rope will tighten around the leg of someone or something and hand the person from the tree.

He didn't have the time to test it since he personally didn't want to get stuck so he'd just wing it.

He giggled silently as he saw Scar appear over the hill. Watching the man like a hawk as he watched his beloved carefully. Making sure he didn't notice the rope that lay on the ground.

Scar seemed to not notice and continued his descent down the path. Grian's smile only increased as he got near the rope. Grian didn't seem to calculate it correctly as Scar walked straight past the rope. Grian gawked at the failed prank as he scuffled off the tree. Falling out of the tree and landing flat on his butt.

He stifled an 'oof' before starting to follow his lover. He seemingly forgot about the prank and ended up getting stuck. Feeling something around his foot tighten as he was pulled from the ground. He yelped out from surprise. Taken aback by the prank. He clawed at the piece of rope before hearing the dirt moving. He turned around to find Scar walking over to him with a shit-eating grin.

Grian groaned, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked over to see Scar covering his mouth with his hand obviously laughing by the way his chest rose rapidly.

"You're so mean!" Grian yelled. Trying to turn his back on the male by trying to swing his way around. Scar made his way toward the man again. Stopping only a few inches away.

He held a sympathetic gaze as he leaned over to kiss Grian. Holding the man's head with his hands. Grian was taken aback but gratefully accepted the affection. He only pulled away when he felt the blood flow out of his leg. Scar laughed before untying the man and helping him down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik this is short but I didn't know how to extend this recommendation, but dw, @NOM182 I'll get to ur recommendations now lol, just tired lol.

Words: 481