Cuddles and Touching (smut)

AV0CAD0S_FR0M_MEXIC0 recommended this 😋

HERES YOUR SMUT YOU HORNY FU- jkjk but I'm rlly bad at writing smut so PLEASE bare with me. And I can't spell for the life of me lol-

(kinda sussy of u to recommend this put OK) 😋

Alright, enjoy!! (🤭😏)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Scar lay on his bed with a certain Avian on his chest. The blonde drapped his wings over the two, almost like a blanket. Scar tried to sleep but he ultimately got bored fairly quickly. He couldn't move an inch unless he wanted to get smacked by a certain bird. He slowly moved his arms that were secured to the male on top of him.

Once he got his hands free he sighed in relief. He attempted to grab his communicator to have someone take Grian back home. But he was atleast an inch short of getting the device. He would've moved to grab it but he was already playing with death since Grian started to stir. He sighed before putting his hands back down.

He tried to keep himself occupied by looking at his surroundings. But looking at the same wall that he always looked at when he'd wake up got boring fairly quick. He tried to look out his window but the bed was below it. He was only able to see the blue sky and the fluffy lookin clouds.

He gave up trying to look out the window and decided to stare at the blond below him. It was quite cute how the Avian's wings would fluff up from whatever dream he was having. He sighed contently and looked up at the ceiling. He absentmindedly moved his hands to the blonde's wings. His wings were booming with color. From red to blue. It reminded Scar of the parrots that you could find in the rainforest. The red overpowered all of the other colors but you could see the yellow and blue feathers poking out from underneath the red.

It left Scar mesmerized. He subconsciously brought his hands over to the Avian's wings. He gently stroked the male's wings. They fluffed up from the contact and he snorted to himself. He didn't realize why he was always told to not touch a bird's wings. The male before shot his eyes open almost immediately. His face was flushed red and he tried to get rid of the feeling that formed in his tummy. It didn't work since Scar continued to stroke his wings.

He desperately tried to go back to sleep, burrowing his face into the elf. He desperately wanted the man to stop petting him but that was only a dream. The feeling he got in his stomach made him feel frustrated and he nearly pulled himself up. But attempted to stay still. He shook slightly from the elf still petting him. His wings fluffed up more and he finally pulled himself up.

Scar was taken aback by the male's sudden action. Grian on the other hand was very sexually frustrated. He leaned forward so his face was mere inches from the brunette. He connected their lip and scooted himself forward. The elf's eyes widened but slowly closed. He was taken aback by the blonde's behavior but wasn't all against it. He propped himself against the bed frame and brought Grian closer to him. He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt the Avian travel his hands around the elves' bodies. Grian felt a slimy feeling against his lower lip. He didn't know what it was until he realized it was indeed Scar's tongue and he was asking for entrance to his mouth. His already red face flushed even harder but he allowed Scar to enter. Scar explored Grians mouth and he got a few groans in response. He picked the shorter up and put the Avian where he was previously at. The blonde held eyes clouded with lust. This only egged the elf as he went back to making out with the blonde.

The Avian started to grind himself against the taller. Slowly at first, it only took Scar a matter of seconds to realize what he was doing. He pushed his knee further and that helped Grian still grind against him. He let out strings of moans and groans. They were still making out pretty heavily and they had enough self-control to not go any further. Even if they wanted.

"Ah~ S-Scar~!" Grian moaned as Scar moved away from the man's lips and down to his neck. He licked a few areas and gave love bites to other areas. He finally found Grians sweet spot from the man since he jolted and grabbed the man's hair.

"Ngh~" He covered the moan up. He didn't want to get caught doing this with Scar just in case someone was walking outside.

He ground against Scar harder and let out louder moans. With the grinding and Scar giving him hickies he felt himself get closer. He had never done "it" before so he very easily could cum.

"S-Scar I'm close... Ngh~" Grian started but moaned loudly from Scar pushing his knee deeper into the man's crotch.

Scar started to suck another area of the blonde's neck and that was the tipping point for him. The blonde's eyes rolled back and he shook violently. 

"AH! S-Scar~!" He moaned loudly. His vision went white and he couldn't see anything for a while.

Once his vision returned he felt very tired and whined when Scar got off the bed.

"I'm going to go start a bath for you, then we can cuddle." Scar said sweetly and left for his bathroom. 

Grian sat there for a few minutes until the elf returned. He picked up the Avian with ease and brought him over to his restroom.

"I'll be outside if you need anything." He told the blonde as he gently placed him down. 

He left the bathroom, allowing Grian to change out of his clothes and wash himself off. 

There were clothes on the toilet seat so Grian changed into those when he finished his bath. He walked out of the bath and threw himself onto Scar's bed cuddling into himself until he felt the bed dip from another human on the bed. He turned around and cuddled into the man. He very quickly fell asleep and so did Scar. Holding each other as they fell asleep from an eventful evening..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WROTE THIS AS MY PARENTS WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

Also, the ending was supposed to be different but my phone died halfway and the progress didn't save. 90% of this was written on my phone so I'm sorry if it's bad.

I CAN'T WRITE SMUT SO THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO!!!!

hoped you enjoyed <3

Words: 1114