Sneezes

Grian lay lazily on his stomach, he could feel a sneeze bubbling its way up his throat but he fused to admit defeat. He and Scar had been arguing about how easily Grian was able to get sick and in the heat of the moment Grian stomped to their shared bedroom.

Grian was a stubborn man, rarely admitting defeat. So knowing darn well that he gets sick easily he retreated to his bedroom. He buried his face into the pillow that lay on the headboard of the bed, he had to scoot a little upwards to be able to place his face into the pillow.

He heard a faint knock on the door, groaning at the noise before allowing his lover inside. He covered his face with his wings as he heard the floorboards creak from his lover's weight. He felt the bed dip near his feet as he assumed Scar had sat on their bed.

He felt a large hand on his back, just right between his wings, and basically melted into the touch. Turning into metaphorical putty from the hand that was placed on him. His wings slowly left his face as they lay idly on the bed. Fully relaxed as he hummed to himself.

He felt the hand remove itself from his back as he whined in protest from the loss of warmth and affection. He opened his eyes as he turned around to Scar who held his arms open for the smaller. He reluctantly crawled toward Scar, sitting on his lap as he put his head on the tallers chest.

He felt hands being wrapped around him as one continued its rubbing on his back. He refrained from purring and snuggled deeper into the man. No words were spoken between the two men.

The two stayed like that for a bit, basking in each other's warmth and affection. Grian felt the sneeze itching at his nose as turned his head away from Scar's chest and towards the door. He felt Scar's giggle in his chest. He felt embarrassment bubbling its way to his face as he turned red, his wings puffed out and he buried his head into Scar's chest further, hoping that he could escape his embarrassment.

He felt sleep ease into him as he sighed contently, shifting closer to the warmth. The room went back to a comfortable silence as Scar idly rubbed Grian's back as the man was on the brink of being awake and asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally bless you with fluff, I was bored :P

Words: 419