(Pt.1) New student?

moonifox inspired me with the soulmates idea and u should go read their scarian story. It's very good I promise. Tyvm <3 LET US CONTINUE.

Also, the song doesn't mean anything I just like the song :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grians POV

Everything was so BORRINGG. I swear. Why don't they make school more exciting? All you do is go to the same classes every period... I wish this school would spice my year up. I am a Junior after all. Which just makes school harder... sigh I just wanna be able to meet new people. School only started a month ago but I already wish for summer break-

"Listen up students!" my teacher yelled, quieting the class in an instant. The teacher seemed pleased and opened her mouth to say more, "A new student has transferred here." A new student? Oh great, JUST what I needed! I just have to hope they aren't a showoff like the last new student... I internally shuddered from the thought of them.

The teacher left to get the student since they got lost somehow. Mumbo leaned over to my desk and nearly fell onto the ground. I looked at him amused and merely chuckled. 

"What do you think the new student looks like?" Mumbo asked, giving me an unamused expression from my previous reaction. I shrugged as I dug out my notebook for this class and one of the millions of pencils in the pouch that stored everything. Mumbo noticed gum in the pouch and quickly stole the pack. I shot him a dirty look as he took a piece and devoured it. I wouldn't be surprised if he had accidentally swallowed it and wished he had as he rubbed it in my face. He made smacking sounds with his chewing and made me scrunch my face up. I had lost the craving for gum. I quickly snatched the gum pack in fear he had taken more than one and shoved it back into my backpack. He looked away and started whistling as I stared into the back of his head.

The teacher finally came back and started to speak until she realized the new student hadn't come in. It was amusing to see a teacher coax a student into a classroom because they were nervous. The student finally came in and he looked like any normal teenager. Probably around the same age as me.

"Well class," the teacher started. She gave everyone a glare that caused the whole class to quiet and a few shuddered, "this is the new student."

Yeah like it wasn't obvious 

"Why don't you introduce yourself, young man," It quite amazed me how she could be NICE. I always thought she was just always a cranky old lady. 

"Oh- um... Do I have to..?" He looked at the teacher desperately. His eyes darted around the class as his nervousness caused a few guys to laugh at him but were quickly quieted by the teacher or a girl that sympathized with the new student and smacked the guy in the arm. Honestly deserved.

"Yes of course! It allows them," she gestured at the rest of the class, "to get to know you." She explained. Smiling warmly at the boy and I guess it gave him some form of comfort because he started to introduce himself.

"My name is Ryan... um- people call me Scar tho.." his eyes started drifting around the classroom and skimmed over some people. "That's really it.." he said sheepishly

"Does anyone have any questions?" The teacher asked and I know Ryan or "Scar" started to freak out because his eyes widened slightly.

"You sir in the red." the teacher said as I craned my neck to see that one of "the boys" raised his hand. I groaned knowing that his question was most likely to make fun of the boy.

"What's that dumb scar on your face?" Most of the class laughed but I and Mumbo found that unamusing. I looked back at the boy to take in his appearance. He wore brown trousers and black shoes with a green belt. He also wore a brown jacket with a white blouse and a pair of black biker gloves... IS THAT A CORSET?  You know what I won't question it. Nothing else about his clothing struck out as odd (except the corset) So I began to look at his face (yes I know it sounds weird). He had messy brown hair with emerald eyes that looked glossy as if he wanted to cry. I started to blush. He also had a noticeable scar across his face but it seemingly only added to his attractiveness. Wait... WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?

"Grian!" The teacher yelled at me as I hadn't realized I had zoned out on Scar's eyes

"Um... Yes..?" I nervously asked as I realized the class was staring and snickering at me.

"Scar here is going to sit behind you. I wanted to have him know who you were," she told me. Her lips tightened. I know she was mad at me which mostly made me want to cry.

The class snickered at me and I shot everyone a dirty look. Scar walked over to sit in the seat behind me but his arm brushed my hand which only increased my blushing.

Oh boy, this is going to be a long day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welp, this is gunna be a short one-shot but ima make more parts later. This one is also noticeable small but ignore that :)

Word Count: 902