Panic

Help I got so bored in school ;-;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian huffed in annoyance as he put his items away. He couldn't figure out what he was doing wrong. The crafting table seemed to mock him as he kicked the piece of wood but withdrew with a hiss. He glared accusingly at the workbench before huffing and storming off to find Scar.

His lover was on their couch, reading a book as he paid no mind to the ruckus the Avian caused. He only looked up from the book, that he was reading, when Grian wouldn't stop staring at him. Scar sighed before peeling his gaze from his book and looking at the annoyed bird.

Grian had his arms crossed and his wings folded behind him as he stared at Scar expectantly, basically asking for Scar's attention but the elf is fairly oblivious to everything and didn't catch on. 

"Give me attention!" Grian whined before throwing himself on the couch and placing his head on Scar's lap.

"And why should I?" Scar teased the male, petting the man's hair.

"Because you aren't doing anything," Grian responded, his face a tint of pink from the petting he was receiving.

"I was reading a book but whatever you say Gri," he sighed before grabbing his book again.

Grian sat up and shuffled himself so he was sitting on Scar's lap. Using his wings to cover them in a sort of blanket. He smiled contently as a kiss was left on his fluffy blonde hair as he started to doze off, content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't know when he fell asleep but all he knew was that he had a nightmare. He sat up in a panic, his breathing showing just how panicked he was. He didn't know why he was panicking but he believed that it had something to do with the Watchers as he believed the Watchers had found him. He frantically moved his hand over the bed, searching for Scar. He felt an empty bed as he felt a panic attack rising.

(pls note I have never had a panic attack before so I'm going off of other people's experiences)

His hands felt clammy and his vision blurred. He looked at the bedside that Scar was always laying at. He felt it getting harder to breathe by the second as he started to hyperventilate.

He felt salty tears spill from his eyes as he attempted to control his breathing. It failed and seemed to make his situation worse.

He heard the bedroom door creak open. He swung his head over to the noise, feeling his breath get caught in his throat as he saw Scar staring at him horrified.

Grian let out a sob as he did grabby hands at his lover. Scar rushed over to the Avian before scooping him up into his arms. Grian held onto Scar for dear life as sobs wretched his throat and he felt snot trickle down his nose. He buried his face into Scar's chest as he heard the man coo into his ear. Reassuring him that he was here and he didn't have to be scared anymore.

His wailing and sobbing died down to the only thing heard was Grian's hitch breath as his body jolted by the attempt to breathe. He focused on the words that drifted through his ears and the heartbeat of the elf. 

He snuggled close to Scar, whining whenever the taller would move. Scar readjusted himself so he was laying on the bed. Spooning Grian as the bird's breath slowed. Scar was too afraid to move in case Grian reacted negatively but he eventually had to move since his position was uncomfortable. Grian didn't stir thought so Scar let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding. He got himself situated before falling asleep as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it funny how half the ppl in my comments I see in other Scarian fics lol

Anygays, hope you enjoyed and ik this is kinda random but I didn't have anything to do in Social Studies :'D Hope you enjoyed <3

Words: 664