Sleepover

I'M SO SORRY I KINDA JUST STOPPED WRITING FOR SO LONG. I found no time to write and needed a break for my mental health- I promise I'll at least try to upload more and write more of your ideas!! Sorry :'D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So will you be able to come?" Xisuma asked, staring at Grian for an answer.

"Oh yeah! Who's going though?" Grian questioned, tucking his books into his book bag.

"Well, Scar, " Xisuma continued but Grian just tuned him out.

Scar was going? Well, that's a good enough reason to go!

"Anddddd Mumbo!" Xisuma finished, standing up from his desk as he noticed Grian had finished packing.

"Oh alright, I'll be there then!" Grian reassured the other pulling his book bag straps over his shoulder.

X nodded before exiting the classroom, Grian was officially alone. He slowly walked out of the class, it was last period so school had officially ended. Grian begrudgingly walked home, not exactly wanting to explain to his parents what plans he had made.

He zoned out on his way home, suddenly realizing he was at the doorsteps of his house. He groaned before opening the door, slouching over because it annoyed his mum.

He messed with the keys before inserting them into the lock, a click was heard and the door opened as Grian pushed in.

His mother's head appeared from the kitchen, grimacing at his posture.

"Stand up straight," she demanded, walking towards the other with her hands on her hips.

"I'm going to a sleepover," he responded, making no effort to change his posture as his mother's face morphed into anger

"Oh, you little brat! You deliberately didn't get my consent!" She ranted as her son slipped away to his room

He was going to the sleepover whether she liked it or not because he already accepted anyways; and totally not because a certain boy was going nooooo-

He stuffed everything into his small backpack that had been sitting under his bed for months. He checked the time, only an hour to wait. He shrugged, grabbing his phone to scroll through TikTok to wait.

He checked the time after a while and soon realised he was going to be late. Hurrying out the door as his mother glared at him from the kitchen. The disgust was present on her features but he dismissed it once he left the door.

Walking hurriedly over to his car, making sure he had the keys on him before driving out of the driveway and towards the address he was given.

He made it shortly after, parking hid car a little aways from the house. He walked the rest of the distance and knocked at the door. He waited a moment before Xisuma greeted him at the door.

"Oh hey Grian!" He exclamined, opening the door and moved to the side to allow Grian in.

"Didn't expect you to be early," he teased, Grian rolling his eyes in response.

He excused himself to others and Grian searched around for Scar. He eventually found him st the kitchen island chatting away with Pearl.

He half listened to their conversation, absentmindedly chewing on the bowl of chips. He didnt notice Pearl leaving to talk to Cleo or that Scar was calling him.

"Grian you good?" He asked, half concerned.

Grian snapped back in and smiled apologetically st Scar.

"Sorry Scar, zoned out for a bit," he sighed, sitting up fully now.

"No it's alright!" He insisted, smiling down at Grian.

"What have you been up to bird man?" He asked innocently, teasing Grian woth one of the many nicknames he has for the shorter.

Grian sighed before scooting forward in his seat, "Oh nothing, just missing you ya know."

Grian noticed the blush creeping up Scars face from his confession and he couldnt help but giggle.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Same as you I guess," he shrugged, eating a chip.

Grian rolled his eyes before Xisuma voice came above the crowds.

"Alright we are gonna start playing games! Gather around me if you want to play!" X announced.

Mostly everyone jumped up to join except Grian, he felt sluggish so didnt wanna risk doing something stupid when he played.

He settled next to Scott who stared amused at their friends stupidity.

They played an assortment of games and he was occasionally dragged into a few. As the minutes ticked by a few people had to leave to return home. Around the time when the parted was ending there only left a few stray people.

Grian, Scar, Bdubs, Cleo, Pearl, Jevin, and Gemini. Of course X was there because this was his house after all. Jevin and Bdubs slept on the couch, Pearl, Gemini, and Cleo all shared a room that had an inflatable bed. Scar was allowed to have his own room and Grian slept on a mattress in the living room.

Everyone fell asleep relatively easy except for Grian. He stare blankly up at the ceiling as the band " Cigarettes After Sex" played continuously in his ears. Bdubs occasionally snores and whenever Jevin would move was the only thing heard.

A migraine pounded in his head as he finally stood up. Realising that as long as Scar was sleeping under the same roof as him he wouldn't be able to sleep. He got up slowly and carefully; painfully aware that Jevin wakes up to everything. He made quietly up the stairs and into Scar's bed, he also found the other awake.

Scar invited him into the bed and he nearly threw himself onto Scar. Scar chuckled innocently and wrapped his arms around Grian.

Grian relished in the affection. Already dozing off on the other boy. Scar shuffled to pull the covers over eachother. The both basked into eachothers affection.

Jevin opened the door fully, eyes wide and hanging open when he saw them in the same bed. Grian jumped and scrambled out of bed. He was about to explain himself when Jevin closed the door hurriedly.

Grian sighed before saying good night to Scar and heading back downstairs to his reserved sleeping spot. Jevin was laying back on the couch, ignoring Grian. He sighed before laying on the mattress, keeping his eyes closed until he eventually fell asleep.

————————————————————

No beta read we die like guizhong/signors/Dilucs father. Also if Scar is ever mentioned as "Scara" then we ignore that okay 😍? Also is there any Hermit-genshin fans? because if there id then ily

Words: 1082 (had no motivation)