Forever Together

Hi guys I'm back wassup :3, I feel bad for just leaving this here so heres some fluff as compensation <3

Original idea by @Aespin_, however i know they no longer have an account and their new one is @love_aespin :3

Anyways enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar giggled madly falling back into the fields of flowers as Grian smiled softly at him. He shook his head softly, giggling alongside Scar.

"You're-You're going to kill me!" Scar gasped out, rolling onto his side as he gasped for air.

Grian sighed softly, staring at Scar mildly concerned as what he said wasn't that funny. At least that's what he thought. He didn't truly understand Scar's humor. But most people didn't. The young avian strived to make everyone happy. So if that meant indulging in Scar's weird humor then so be it. The young boy began to calm down, pulling himself up as he only chuckled occasionally.

"Was that funny?" Young Grian asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yes!" Scar giggled, remembering what Grian said.

Grian frowned softly, not understanding what was so funny.

"Bu-But I promise. When we get older I'll marry you," Scar giggled out, taking a deep breath to compose himself.

Grian smiled softly, shuffling forward to lay on his lap. He liked this life. Chirping softly when he felt small fingers run through his hair. His underdeveloped wings fluttered behind him. He melted into the touch, his eyes closing sleepily.

Scar smiled down at him, finding the moment peaceful as he looked over at the setting sun. They'll see each other at school tomorrow. They had most of the same teachers. Maybe middle school isn't that bad after all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian blinked, surprise coloring his gaze when the man swimming towards him was Scar. He felt a light blush colour his face when the Scar's clothes stuck to his clothes. He turned away abruptly. Mumbo gave him a questioning look before urging Scar to hop onto their boat. Of course there was no room for him but he encouraged anyway. Grian composed himself quickly, watching the soaked man through slitted eyes as the harsh sun bathed them in rays.

He giggled when he heard Scar start to freak out when Mumbo pointed out a drown nearby. Scar urged the men to leave without him, which Grian found rather unpleasant. He agreed reluctantly but immediately came back to fetch him when Mumbo jumped out of the point onto shore.

"Thank you so much for the boat! Oh the drown was so scary... did you see hid face?!?!" Scar gasped, hugging Grian from behind as he attempted to catch his breath. 

Grian's face grew red as he felt the water seep into his red sweater.  He jumped out of the boat the minute they made it to shore, shaking any water droplets off his sweater. Scar came off after him, looking between the two friends.

"Oh yeah no you really showed him dude," Mumbo chucked.

Scar looked over at him, flashing the man a tired smile.