Grave

Suggested by @Hubble-Telescope 👍👍👍 

May be short lol, But enjoy it nonetheless :D

(This chpt does contain small Grumbo but I promise, it's only for the sake of this one-shot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian sat peacefully on a hillside underneath a Wisteria tree that somehow naturally grew. The male chatted away as Scar sat next to him smiling. 

Grian was practically jumping off the walls as he held a mix of pink and red roses. He always enjoyed his talks with Scar, they were always under this tree. Its purple flowers dripped down to cover the two boys in a shadow. He stared out toward the horizon, watching the hills roll and not a house in sight. His wings dropped lazily on the ground but they were slightly tensed. 

He looked at the sun and saw it setting. Deciding he should probably go home, he turned to Scar and planted a kiss on his lips, they felt Stoney and hard but Grian paid no mind. Leaving the flowers with his lover before lifting himself into the sky and shooting off with the help of fireworks.

He made it home just as night fell, Mumbo waiting impatiently for him.

"Where were you Grian?" He stood up to face his lover

"I was visiting Scar," he replied calmly, heading over to their shared bedroom.

Mumbo stared at him concerned before allowing him to go to sleep. 

A few minutes later Mumbo joined him in bed but the Avian couldn't sleep, he tossed and turned to the point that Mumbo stopped hugging the male. Grian decided just to not try to sleep as he crept out of the bedroom. He exited the house and started to fly towards where Scar was always, he picked some flowers along the way and landed to see Scar still sitting there, smiling. 

He bounded toward the male. Only standing in front of his ex-lover. He placed the flowers in front of the grave. 

"I miss you Scar," he spoke aloud, breaking the singing of the crickets and the chirps from the birds that called during the night. 

He sat on his knees as he outlined the name, 

GoodTimesWithScar 8/19/82 to 2/17/##

A friend, lover, and animal lover. He'll forever be remembered

He smiled numbly at the death date, remembering the day in such detail he felt a tear slip down his cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian stretched his arms and wings, feeling his joints pop. Today was a lazy day as he turned over to wake Scar up, he shook the man for a while but he wouldn't respond. Grian's wings poofed out as he grew irritated, he shook the man a few more times before fear settled in.

He put his head on his chest, praying to god that he could feel his heart drop. He lifted his head and felt his tears flow down his face. He started to get out of bed before realising that the male had held Grian's hand before he succumbed to death.

Scar had died due to the lack of air he received that night. The only thing they knew was that Scar knew he was dying but decided in his last moments to hold Grians hand since that was the only strength he had.

Grian stayed with Mumbo after that, it had been nearly a year before Mumbo confessed his feelings to Grian and the Avian had no clue how to reject him. So they got "together" although the blonde harbored no feelings for the mustached male. The Avian put on a facade to hopefully keep Mumbo believing that he did truly love him. Grian never got over Scar's death, and truly believed that he'd never love again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He caressed the grave softly, imagining he was petting Scar's hair. He kissed the grave once more before hugging it. He held desperately to the grave, hoping his prayers had worked and somehow revived Scar. 

Mumbo found Grian the next day. At his ex-lover's grave. The male lay limply on the grave. He had passed from his sleep, too heartbroken that eventually he no longer could take it and gave up on living.

Now it's believed that the two live together in heaven. Stealing and sharing kisses with each other. 

Grian's grave was put with Scar's, underneath the Wisteria tree. They both sit underneath it, smiling at each other. No words passed, as a red and green flower was present under their graves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRYYYY ik I don't upload much but to be fair I may have scoliosis so I'm getting x-rays fort that, hope u enjoyed :)

Words: 746