Flashbacks

Recommended by @Rayne0990 👍

Back with the angst 😋😋

Here's a little compensation for the last chapter ;-;

Enjoy ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Grian lay in a flower field with his best friend next to him. Scar was making flower crowns from the blue orchid and oxeye daisies that surrounded them. The flowers brought forth a sickly sweet smell. The sun blazing down upon the pair. Grian's wings were used as shade so they wouldn't get sunburnt by the harsh sun.

Grian, who hummed Subwoofer Lullaby, watched Scar who skillfully intertwined the stems of the Orchids and Daisys.

No words were passed between the two males, the only thing that was heard was a ring in the distance.

Grian felt lovesick as he watched the other male's eyes light up when he finished the flower crown. Scar shuffled around to face his crisscrossed self toward Grian. He gave Grian a toothy grin before setting the flower crown onto his head.

The crown covered the Avian's eyes briefly before pulling it up. He gave his lover a lopsided smile before his elf friend went back to making his own crown.

No cloud was in the sky and the moment felt perfect. Too perfect for Grian in fact. He ignored the churn in his stomach and went back to admiring the elf.

The way he would always give the Avian a dopey smile or how he'd always know how to make the blonde laugh may have been the very reason they can call each other boyfriends.

The sun seemed to never get covered by the clouds that were never in sight.

Scar finished his crown and giggled in glee. Grian could hear his laugh echo through his head and his smile grew wider, reaching up to his eyes.

Scar beckoned for Grian to come closer so the blonde obliged. When he got closer Scar grabbed his flower crown and added some more flowers to it. Also adding more leaves. He put the crown back on his head before leaning down to kiss his lover.

The Avian leaned into the kiss as the warmth vanished. He opened his eyes, expecting to see Scar who just pulled away but was met with no one in sight. The sky seemed to darken from the clouds that had seemingly appeared from thin air.

It began to rain as the flowers beneath the Avian started to crumble in his grip. He swiftly took the flower crown as it too began to crumble beneath his grasp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian awoke to thunder outside. He felt numb as he slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't remember his dream but one thing was for sure he dreamt of Scar. He grabbed the flower crown from his bedside that was made from Daisys and Orchids that Scar had found when they were traveling together.

He cradled the flower crown in his grasp. Afraid that the one thing that he had from his lover would disappear alongside his beloved.

He hugged the crown delicately to his chest, feeling the salty tears drip down his face onto the pillow he cried onto so often.

He wished as he fell asleep again, that he too could disappear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates. I started a new book so that kept me preoccupied. It isn't easy uploading on Wattpad and ao3 ngl :'D

Sorry, this is such a short chapter. I tried to make it as long as possible

Words: 556