(Pt.2) New student?

I'VEE BEEN TRYING TO COPY AND PASTE THIS STUPID THING FOR LIKE FOREVER AND I'M GUNNA CRY

anywayssssssssss pt 2 cus ye. also the song once again has nothin to do with what's happening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grians POV

The bell finally rang and I scrambled to get up. As I shoved my notebook and frantically put my pencil back into its designated pouch I heard Mumbo talking to the new kid.

"Hello mate!" Mumbo exclaimed already out of his seat with his backpack on both of his shoulders. 

"Oh, hi..?" I heard the uncertainty in his voice and let out a soft giggle.

"Would you like me and my good 'Ol buddy Grian here," he gestured to me like it wasn't obvious we weren't the only people still in the classroom, "to guide you?" he finished freezing me up as the idea of Scar being around us the entire day erupted blush all over my face and a hint of red hue dusted on my ears.

"Oh! Um- yeah I wouldn't mind," I saw him smile and a soft blush dusted on his cheeks which only further increased my furious blushing, "but is he okay with it?" he asked. Eyeing me with uncertainty which caused a slight pang in my heart.

"O-Oh me? pfftttttttt I-I don't mind at all!" I attempted to say but was interrupted by my stuttering. Scar nodded and gave me a warm smile. Mumbo looked back at me then Scar and gave me the why the bloody hell were you stuttering for? look. Something seemed to have clicked and a mischievous glint in his eyes appeared. Making me gulp.

"We should get going then! We don't want to miss lunch!" Mumbo started, running out of the classroom to leave the two of us alone. I know what he was doing and frankly, I didn't want it to happen. I quickly stood up to leave the classroom then remembered that Scar was behind me and turned to face him.

"I'll show you where the cafeteria is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar's POV

"This place is huge!!!" I gasped pondering how the hell the school was that big. I heard Grian giggle and my natural blush darkened. 

He led me to a table that was more in the corner of the building than anything. I could tell the quieter kids hung around here from the lack of groups there were. We walked around a few tables that held only a few people. We got to one table that had at least 5 people. It caused me to freeze up and Grian seem to notice this.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. My friends are nice! You'll fit right in." Grian told me. It made me almost feel better but there was a hint of uncertainty still in me, as you could see in my posture. 

We got to the table and I could see the boy that had spoken to me before talking to another slightly shorter person. Two girls gossiping with each other and one guy was scrolling on his phone.

He seemed to have noticed our presence and perked up when he was Grian, but looked at me with confusion since I'd never been here.

"Hey, Grian..? Who's that?" He asked, redirecting his gaze to meet the latter. Everyone at the table seemed to have quieted down and stared at me. I walked behind Grian, only it didn't matter much since I was significantly taller than him. So I opted to cover my face with my hands.

"Oh. This is Scar. One of the new kids at school."I heard Grian say, a smile mixed with his words made me blush furthermore. I didn't see their reaction but I heard many "ohhhhh"s

I removed my hands from my face after a while and looked at everyone at the table. Grian started to walk away and I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. Halting his steps. He then quickly walked to the table and sat down. I didn't know anyone except the mustache boy and opted to sit next to Grian. From the corner of my vision, I saw his face beet red. I was about to ask the boy something before someone started to speak.

"Well let's do introductions!" one of the guys said, he wore a green sweater with black gloves and green pants. He wore a mask that almost looked like a biker's mask. Most likely was. 

"My name is Xisuma Void, you can call me X." 

(I am aware the void part is a part of xisuma's name but any character with two words together is gonna be their last name so like mumbo's last name is gunna be jumbo)

The boy had his hand over his heart. Sitting back down putting his hand comfortably on his lap.

"I am ZombieCleo, but you may call me Cleo," a young woman said, who had grayish-green skin. She had ginger hair with a flower crown in her hair. She also had a ripped/cropped shirt that was definitely against the school dress code.

"I'm Pearl EscentMoon, Pearl for short." She had long brown hair, a black sweater with a gray shirt.

"Well this is Mumbo Jumbo and I am Iskall." A boy with brown hair with a faint beard introduced himself and the boy with a mustache. 

I waved hello to everyone and they waved hello back.

I quickly warmed up to the group of people and in a matter of seconds, they started to bombard me with questions. It overwhelmed me slightly and my grip on Grian's sleeve tightened. He didn't seem to mind but his face turned red.

Iskall and Mumbo seemed to have a mischievous expression, god what is it with people and being mischievous nowadays?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

The school day had finally ended and as the hermits (that's what the group called themselves) exchanged numbers Scar found himself wanting to hang out with a certain hermit... Of course, that hermit was Grian so he walked up to the small boy and sheepishly asked if they could hang out sometime. Grian seemed to have brightened up by the question and profusely nodded his head. They decided to go to Grian's favorite cafe tomorrow. They all said their goodbyes and walked their separate ways. Scar seemed to have a boost in his step and he giddily walked back home.

He grabbed his home key out of his backpack and fumbled with the lock until he finally opened the door to his house. He walked inside, taking off his shoes and setting them into a cubby.

"How was your first day at school sweetie?" He heard his mom yell from the kitchen. She was cooking dinner even if it was 4 pm.

"It was good mom!" Scar called walking into the kitchen to give his mom a kiss. 

"I gotta go do homework!" he lied. Walking into his room with a wide grin. He was giggling and kicking his feet at the thought of hanging out with Grian. He didn't have any homework only papers he needed his mom to sign. He daydreamed of tomorrow.

"Dinner is ready!" he heard his mom yell. He hadn't realized that he had been daydreaming for hours. It was 8 pm now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMMMM DONEEE finally anyways. I am moving very slowly with these fic parts. But ye. doesn't. matter. MY WRITING IS SO BADDDD :sob: welp I'll leave ya alone :D

Word Count: 1208