𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞

your kiss, my cheek, i watched you leave

watched you leave. your
smile, my ghost i fell to my
knees. when you're young,
you just run, but you come
back to what you need.

this love is good, this love
is bad, this love is alive back
from the dead. these hands
had to let it go free, and this
love came back to me.

# a conrad fisher story
❪   written by @-kaywritess   ❫
tsitp, seasons one through three

THE SUMMER HOUSE was a place where three families, all connected by three best friends, came to meet

THE SUMMER HOUSE was a place where three families, all connected by three best friends, came to meet. every summer, the fishers, conklins, and the smiths would stay for three months. they were the best three months of tatum smith's life.

TATUM SMITH, or tate, as most people called her, always loved summer. it was her favorite season, solely because of the summer houses. the bonfires, the late night swims with belly, the movie nights with the moms, and the boys. more specifically, conrad fisher.

CONRAD FISHER was a wild card to most. he was reserved, private, and introverted. he always bottles things up and kept to himself, never really letting anyone in. there was only one person who saw through his exterior and into the warmth of who he really was. tatum smith.

TATUM AND CONRAD had always been best friends. they had always been there for each other in the good and bad. conrad was there when tate couldn't go to belly and tate was there when conrad didn't go to anyone. they were each others support, until they were more.

A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP was the last thing the two expected to blossom between them. tate always had a crush on conrad, but she never imagined in a million years she would receive the wish she has wished for on every birthday, every shooting star and every penny in a fountain. she assumed it would die like everything else. it did, but not until seven months of unforgettable bliss.