𝟢𝟢𝟪. drive-in crashers

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚
𝟢𝟢𝟪. drive-in crashers

MUCH TO TATE'S DISMAY, Steven pulled Jeremiah's Jeep beside Cam's car, on Belly's side. She gazed through the window and groaned, sinking further in her seat when she realized the Conklin girl noticed them.

Belly exited the car angrily as Cam walked toward the concession stand. Jeremiah and Steven imitated kissing noises, mocking her and causing her to grow more angry with them. She ripped the door open. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, just catching the end of our favorite movie," Steven said, gazing at the screen.

Tate leaned froward from her seat, which was wedged between Conrad and her brother in the backseat. "I tried to stop them Belly, I swear."

"Tate!" Belly shouted. "What the hell?"

"I really did try," Tate said, holding her hands up in defense.

Jeremiah pointed to her. "She did. Put up a good fight, too."

Belly shook her head, turning back to her brother. "You have no right! You have to go!"

"Oh, Belly, relax," Jeremiah said. "We were just joking around."

Steven laughed. Belly's eyes narrowed on him. "Steven, if you don't leave, I swear to God I will send everyone in this car your Dramione fanfic."

Tate bursted into laughter at her words, as well as the three boys, minus Steven who was too busy threating Belly. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand," Belly said.

Tate laughed harder this time. Adrain leaned forward, patting his friend's shoulder. "Nice."

"Oh, my God," Jeremiah gasped. "Don't be embarrassed, man. Draco's hot."

"Drop it. Drop it."

"Tate," Belly said. Tate's laughter dies down as she gazed at the girl. "Please, make them leave."

Tate nodded, patting Steven's shoulder. "Come on, let's go."

"What?" Steven asked. "No. No, we're just having fun."

"Dude," Conrad said. "Let's just go."

"Wait, what?" Steven asked. "Are you kidding me?"

"Steven, drive the car!"

"Drive the car, or I will," Tate warned.

"Please drive," Jeremiah said. "Tate is a terrifying driver."

Steven groaned. "You were the one who wanted to come, Conrad." Steven through the car into drive before speeding off through the grass, sending Tate back into her seat. She groaned as she shouted at Steven.