𝟢𝟣𝟪. summer catch

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏
𝟢𝟣𝟪.     summer catch

CONRAD FISHER felt light as air. Waking up he felt on top of the world. He had a wide smile on his face all day. From the minute he rolled over in bed that morning he was happy, but to see a good morning text from Tate only made him happier.

He wanted to see her. He wanted to be around her and be in her presence—actually, no. He needed to see her. His first stop that morning was the blonde's room, only to find it empty.

He stopped downstairs for a pot of coffee that morning, to get him fueled for the day, despite him not actually needing it. He knew just the thought of being able to see Tate—touch her and kiss her would get him through the day just fine.

In the process of pouring his coffee, he heard loud, frantic footsteps racing down the stairs, only too see a frantic and half-dressed Adrian reach for a mug. Conrad chuckles when seeing the boy attempt to fix his hair in the faint reflection of the cabinet. "Rough morning?"

Adrian sighed. "You have no ide— bro, seriously?"

Conrad looks at the blonde and then his coffee before handing it over. "You can have it."

Adrian looks at the boy with uncertainty before accepting it. He takes a sip and looks at the Fisher boy. "Thanks."

Conrad hums in response before moving to throw away the coffee filter. "Hey, uh, where's Tate? And everyone else?"

"Tate, Belly and Steven are at the club for the whole deb class thing and I'm pretty sure Jere's still sleeping. I actually need to be at the club now, but I needed some coffee before I have to dance with my sister all day."

"Ah," Conrad nods. "So she still hasn't found a date?"

Adrian shakes his head. "Not yet, but, uh, hopefully soon or I'll have to convince Jere to take her."

"Or, uh, I don't know... maybe I could take her?"

Adrian looks at the boy with an uneasy look. "And what happened to the Conrad Fisher that thought all debs were sheep?"

"Oh, come on. You're sister's not a sheep." Conrad leans on the counter and looks out the window. He never really noticed but it's a really good view. "And if she needs one that bad, I wouldn't mind."

Adrian chuckles lightly and shakes his head. "I'm sure you would, but I think Jere's got it."

"Well, just let me know." Conrad says with a slight shrug of his shoulders. There's a faint moment of silence before Conrad speaks up again. "So, uh, want eggs? I'll make some."

Adrian points behind him. "I have to get to the club."

Conrad nods. "Right."

"So, uh... what's with the good mood?" Adrian knew the answer. He knew why he was in a good mood. Or maybe he didn't, but he knew he tried to kiss Tate last night. And as much as he wanted to punch him, he wanted to see what it was first.