𝟢𝟦𝟢. love fool

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘓
𝟢𝟦𝟢. love fool

JEREMIAH FISHER hadn't always been the rational kind. His plans weren't always the smartest either. Especially this one: the plan to essentially break in to the country club and stay the night. Tate would have disagreed or put up a fight, but she was exhausted.

It was eerily quiet and the lights were out. Tate had never really been there with no one else—but she also had only been here a handful of times. "So what do we do now?"

"Could we scavenge for food?" Skye asks, grabbing their stomach. "I need something in my system other than sugar."

"Allow me to escort you to the kitchen," Cam says.

"Actually, wait. Can I come with you? I have really specific snacks requirements."

Steven shakes his head. "Uh-uh, Taylor. No, you're coming with me. We'll fashion, like, blankets out of, like, curtains and some shit."

"No, I'm on snack patrol right now."

"Okay. So?" he asks. "I need your loud ass voice to scare away all the murderers."

She nods sarcastically. "Yeah, I'm Team Murderers."

"Okay, fine. No, I mean as long as you're cool with, like, sleeping on, like, dusty, polyester sheets."

Taylor groans quietly and turns around. "I hate you so much. Why do you need help with this?"

Tate giggles as she watches them leave, then looks at the remaining five. "I'm gonna go with Cam and Skye, my stomach is killing to get some food in it. Anyone else coming?"

Adrian shrugs. "I'll go."

"Me too." Conrad nods.

Tate nods and looks over at Jeremiah. "Jere?"

"I actually think I know a place we can sleep." He walks toward the hallway. "You wanna come, Bells?"

Belly looks at him. "I'll catch up with you later."

Tate can see a small frown on Jeremiah's face when he nods, turning over his shoulder and walking down the hallway. Tate clearly her throat awkwardly. "Uh, we'll be in the kitchen..."

Tate and Adrian turn and walk down the opposite hall toward the kitchen, walking in to see Skye and Cam laughing about something while they sort through the food. Adrian claps his hands as soon as he walks in, rubbing them together while he walks over to them. "All right, what do we got?"

"Uh.." Cam looks over at the food. "Some canapés, and sandwiches and cookies."

Tate gasps, racing over and grabbing one of the chocolate chip cookies and stuffing it into her mouth. "Oh, my God. These are so good."