𝟢𝟣𝟤. infinity

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚
𝟢𝟣𝟤.     infinity

TATE WOKE UP feeling horrible. Both physically and emotionally. She had a headache and her body screamed at her for waking up earlier than it would've liked, but she'd always been an early riser. She also felt horrible about the way things had happened between her and Conrad last night.

After their... moment was interrupted by Adrian "needing to take a shit," they both left. Conrad left before her to avoid the weird gaze from Adrian about him being in a locked bathroom alone with his sister. Tate was next to leave, and after she left the bathroom she also left the party.

After she woke up and hopped in the shower to wake her body up, she threw on a pair of baggy jeans and a cropped t-shirt. she threw her hair in a messy bun, not really caring about anything other then getting through the day.

When she made it downstairs, she saw Jeremiah sitting at the counter mixing, probably, his handover smoothie while munching on a bowl of cereal. "Mornin', Tatertot. You want a cup?"

"That depends, is it the voodoo shit that took away my hangover last time."

Jeremiah laughed. "It's not voodoo, and yes it is."

"Then I'll take five."

"Coming right up." Jeremiah laughs while pushing himself from his seat to retrieve a glass for her when Belly walks into the kitchen, taking a seat next to Tate. "Good morning, Bells."

Tate looks at the girl. "Rough night?"

Belly shakes her head and grabs the box of Lucky Charms before dumping some in her mouth. "You have no idea."

"I take it you and Tay Tay haven't made up yet?" Jeremiah asks while he sits down across from the girls. There it is, the million dollar topic. Apparently while Tate and Conrad were having their moment in the bathroom, Taylor and Steven were having their own moment in the room next door, and by that, it meant they hooked up, that is, before Belly walked in on them.

Belly shook her head. "Nope. We haven't talked since last night."

"Mm." Jeremiah hums before pushing a bowl to her and a newly created hangover smoothie to Tate.

"Thanks," the girls say in unison.

Tate takes a sip and gags. "God, I forgot that this tasted like shit."

"It'll help," Jeremiah sings before turning to Belly. "When does Taylor leave?"

"Uh, in a couple hours," Belly says. "She's upstairs packing now."

"Mm."

Tate sips on her smoothie awkwardly, gagging after each sip while her and Jeremiah go back and fourth about it. Belly cuts them off. "Hey, do you guys want to go on a muffin run? I-I have to get out of the house."