𝟢𝟣𝟦. family reunions

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛
𝟢𝟣𝟦. 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

TATE LAYS IN a pool chair outside now that everyone has arrived for the party. She was catching a few of the sun's rays in her red bikini while Serena laid in the chair next to her. The Smith girl had sunglasses over her eyes, shading them, but they served more as a disguise while she eyes Conrad and Nicole being lovey-dovey in the pool. It made her sick.

Serena looks at her friend. "You're not subtle, Tate."

"Hm?" Tate hums and looks at her friend.

Serena sighs and sits up, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head and Tate follows in action. "Do you really think mad-dogging Conrad from five feet away is going to do anything?"

Tate sighs. "It's just confusing. First the almost kiss thing and then the party, and yet here he is all over her? It's like he's trying to send a message."

Serena shakes her head. "He's just a dick, Tate." Tate chews on her bottom lip and her head falls slowly before Serena reaches forward and grabs her friend's hand. "Hey, let's head inside and cool off, alright? I think it's best we get you out of here."

Tate looks at her before nodding. The two girls stand and pull on their shorts before heading inside. From the pool, Conrad's eyes drift away from Nicole's and watch Tate follow Serena inside.

The girls walk in through the back door to see Jeremiah and Belly sat at the kitchen island, sipping form margarita glasses. "Uh, what are you guys drinking?" Tate asks.

Jeremiah nearly chokes on the drink before he sets the glass down and looks at Tate and Serena. "Oh, my God. I thought you were my mom."

Tate laughs and stands beside him. "Thank you, Jere. I appreciate it." She looks at the drink. "Seriously, what is that?"

"Victoria made pomegranate margaritas," Belly says as she grabs a glass and hands it to them. "They're amazing. Try them."

Tate shrugs and takes a small sip. Her eyes widen as she looks at it. "Is it strong?" Serena asks.

Tate shakes her head and hands it to her. "No, it's actually really good."

Serena takes a sip and nods. "Holy shit."

"I know, right." Belly gasps and she taps the table. "Wait, I have an idea."

"Oh, no."

"Sous-chef, I'm gonna need some more pomegranate juice." Belly stands from her seat and makes her way over to the cabinet while Tate and Serena exchange a look and take a seat.

"You got it." Jeremiah laughs before he grabs a half cut pomegranate and squeezers.

Conrad walks into the kitchen. "What are you guys making?"