𝟢𝟢𝟩. first dates and book parties

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚
𝟢𝟢𝟩. first dates and book parties

TATE WALKED INTO the living room as she read the pages of her book. She slumped down in the chair residing in the corner of the room. She laughed as she gazed up to see all four boys with their eyes glued to the TV as they played their video game. "You know, if you boys had half the attention span for your homework as you did for this game, you guys wouldn't have failed almost all your classes."

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Go back to your book, you nerd."

Tate grabbed the pillow behind her, throwing it at him. "Hey!" he shouted. Tate simply shrugged.

"I only failed two classes last year," Jeremiah said, countering Tate's statement. "And Conrad never fails his classes. You know that."

Tate's eyes flickered to Conrad for a half a second. She smiled at him softly before nodding. "I know."

The boys went back to their game and Tate turned her attention back to her book, before they were all pulled apart by Belly's voice filling the room. "See you guys later."

Tate gazed up and smiled at the girl's outfit. Tate knew all about her date. It was all she could talk about as the two walked down to the parking lot, where Susannah was picking them up, and on the car ride home. "Have fun, Belly. You look amazing, by the way." Belly blew the girl a kiss.

None of the boys gazed at her, except for Jeremiah and when he did, he stood up and started making his way over to her. "Damn!"

"Are you kidding?" Steven asked as he dropped his remote.

"Dude, we're almost gonna win," Adrian protested. "You can't just abandon the game!"

"You... look... hot," Jeremiah gushed spinning Belly in a circle. Tate smiled from a few feet away as she eyed them. Meanwhile, Conrad smiled at Tate's smile.

Adrian shoved his shoulder. "Get your head in the game, bro!"

Tate's eyes flickered to him at the complaint, but Conrad's quickly shifted away before he could meet hers. "Hey, hey, hey. Stop flirting with my sister."

"Shut up, Steven," Belly warned.

Steven turned back in his seat. "No, you shut up. You do look good, though."

Tate and Jeremiah laughed in unison. "You driving with, or are you meeting us there?" Jeremiah asked.

Tate stood up, placing her book mark in her book and setting it on the chair before she made her way over. "Tatum, move!" Adrian shouted. Tate flipped him the bird as she passed.

"I'm not going to the book party," Belly stammered. "I'm going to the drive-in."

"With who?" Conrad asked.