𝟢𝟥𝟪. love game

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘌
𝟢𝟥𝟪.    love game

AFTER TATE'S VERY CELEBRATED WIN, everyone moved inside for their next challenge that Tate and Belly decided on as dancing. They chose it specifically because the boys had horrible coordination. It was an obvious win. But before, the boy insisted on playing a few games.

Tate was laughing with Jeremiah as she raced against him in their favorite racing game. She cheers as she passes the finish line one last time. "Haha! In your face!"

"Whatever." Jeremiah rolls his eyes and stands up. "It's a game. We all know you're still a horrible driver."

"Don't be such a sore loser, Jere Bear." Tate says, although she really couldn't argue with his statement. Whomever allowed her to have her license has serious lack of good judgment.

Jeremiah shakes his head at her while she walks backwards, holding her arms out to show him that she truly was the man. She laughs as he turns toward another game, letting her have the last word. When she turns around, she doesn't realize how close she was to a person, or specifically, Conrad.

Her face runs straight into his broad back, causing him to flip around and her to stumble back a few feet. "Shit. Your back is, like, really hard."

Conrad's face scrunches up in confusion. "Thank you?"

Tate rolls her eyes slightly before turning on her shoulder, walking the other direction before she notices Conrad jog over to her. "So, how are you feeling about the next challenge?"

"Based on the fact that I squashed you like a bug at the last one? Pretty good." Tate pretends to think about it for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, no. Actually, really good."

Conrad rolls his eyes at her before reaching forward and snatching the stuffed animal from her arms. It was a cute blue and pink elephant she won after winning shoot your shot.

"Give it back." She says, reaching for it before Conrad pulls it from her grasp.

He laughs as she tries to steal it from him, practically climbing on him like a jungle gym. Finally, with a sigh of defeat, she sighs and settles back on her feet.

"What are you going to name him?"

"Him?" Tate asks. "Who say's it's a him? It could be a girl."

"Okay, then what are you going to name her?" Conrad asks again, changing his word choice.

She hums and reaches over, taking her elephant and looking at it. "Ellie." She smiles up at Conrad.

"Ellie?" He repeats before bursting out into laughter.

Tate gasps and slaps his shoulder playfully. "Hey! Don't hate on my name choices!"

"Ellie the elephant?" Conrad asks, his laughter slowly dying down. "Come on, Tate. You can do better than that."