your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon

requested by @/lillybearblog on tumblr: i was wondering if I could request an imagine where Colby gives you your first kiss? If you take requests

A/N: i'm not technically taking request rn, but i was inspired to write this. especially since i haven't done a headcannon in so long. almost a year at this point. hope you guys like it ! you're gettin a two for one with this haha let me know what you think :)

~~~~~~~~~

teenage!colby:

- you've know of snc for a while since you went to school with them.

- plus they were starting to blow up a lot on vine and everyone in school just knew who they were.

- whether or not they liked them lol

- you always thought colby was cute and had a couple classes with him.

- but you were too shy to ever say anything to him.

- and on top of that he didn't really talk in school so you didn't really know how to even strike up a convo with him.

- and then you found out from a friend of yours that colby had a gf, so you knew things just weren't gonna work out for you.one night your friend throws a party

- and you couldn't believe that she actually invited snc, and that they actually showed up.

- you kept looking over at them, and had once or twice caught colby's eye.

- but you were way too scared to go talk to him.

- later on into the night, you go outside to get some air, and colby is in the backyard.

- he hears you come out of the house and looks over at you.

- you awkwardly wave at him, he does the same back.

- you ask "what are you doing out here?"

- you find out that his gf broke up with him the night before, and sam thought this was a nice way to get his mind off of things

- but it wasn't helping.

- you end up talking with him for an hour, and get to know each other decently well.

- even he's surprised at how well he opened up to you.

- eventually he asks you "what's one thing you haven't done yet that you want to do?"

- you tell him you've never been kissed before. you felt kinda embarrassed admitting it bc you were 17 and felt like you should have had it by now.

- (btw if that does apply to anyone reading this, omg you're not weird for not having your first kiss yet. you have SO MUCH TIME)

- colby admits to you that he only recently had his first kiss, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed.

- you're surprised, "there are so many girls that want to kiss you. especially my friends."

- he laughs at you, and asks if that's why sam and him got the invite.

- you say sort of.

- silence falls over the two of you for a moment.

- then colby says "...would you be one of those girls... that wants to kiss me?"

- you can't help but blush at his words. you don't know how to respond.

- eventually you say yes.

- colby hums, and then turns to you.

- you lock eyes with him, and even in the dark his eyes are intensely blue.