backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)

requested by anonymous: Can you do an imagine where colby and the reader are part of a gang. One day you came across another gang and started shooting at each other. The readers gets hit on the arm and Colby turned on his protective boyfriend mode....i love your works btw

POV: third person with Y/N in story, she/her pronouns

trigger warning: violence, blood, shoot-out, mentions of death, cursing

word count: 943

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... what the fuck is this meeting for?" Colby asked, leaning his back against his car.

On his right stood Sam, arms crossed and eyes glaring at Brennen. Kat sat on the hood of Colby's car, while Y/N stood behind her. Brennen had Jacko on his left, and behind him stood Billy. Brennen's right side was empty, his brother Jake a no show.

The junkyard they were in was old, cars lining every inch of the place. No one could see inside, which was why it was used in the first place. Two exits existed, allowing meetings to occur here on the regular. The XPLR and the Rolyat gangs were rivals, but also friends. Using each other to supply drugs to Los Angeles, they worked without too much violence.

"As you know, my brother is in jail now." Brennen stated, his hands clasped in front of him.

"Yeah, I heard man. I'm sorry to hear that. Did Corey give you the number to that judge? He's been letting our people go for a while now since we caught him with his pants down." Colby smirked, lightly smacking Sam in the arm. Sam's eyes never left Brennen.

"He did, he did. But I'm not here for that. I'm here to get even." Brennen grunted darkly.

"Even?" Sam responded, his brow raised.

"Someone in your group ratted him out to the cops and now they're sniffing around on my territory." Brennen claimed, pointing directly at Colby.

"Why you think it was one of mine?" Colby questioned, stepping towards Brennen.

"Well, it fucking wasn't one of my men!" Brennen yelled, stepping closer to Colby.

"Brennen, you realize that with your brother getting caught, we're also fucked too. The drugs he sold were ours, easily traceable back to our side." Sam replied, pulling Colby back by his shoulder.

Brennen shook his head. "I know how you fuckers hide shit. You probably have it all pinned on him."

"What the fuck are you saying?" Colby cocked his head to the side, shoving Sam's hand off his shoulder.

"It was a set up." Brennen hissed. Jacko and Billy nodded their heads.

"We've had this agreement for over a year now and it's been working well. My people make the drugs, your people sell them. Why the fuck would we screw that up?" Colby argued.

"Because you want all the money to yourselves." Brennen insisted angrily.

Colby rolled his eyes. "Let's be fucking honest here, your little boy band of hooligans barely makes that much money. I have businesses all over town giving me cash. Why the fuck would I fuck your shit up?"

"Ever since you got with that bitch-" Brennen sneered.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" Y/N hollered, moving from behind Kat.

"You sure fucking bark like one!" Jacko yelled, causing Brennen and Billy to smirk.

Colby, Sam, and Kat pulled out their guns. Instantly, Brennen, Jacko, and Billy whipped out theirs too.

Y/N sighed. "Will all of you calm the fuck down?! Brennen, you're Colby's friend."

"Not anymore. Not until you admit to who framed my brother!" Brennen yelled, his gun never moving from Colby.

The tension filled the small lot. No one made a sound. No one moved. Colby glared into Brennen's eyes, Brennen returned the stare.

"Man fuck XPLR gang! Eat shit!" Billy shouted, shooting towards Sam. Sam dodged, jumping to the ground.

In a matter of moments, everyone ducked, hiding behind cars and shooting towards each other. Shots rang out from each side. Y/N hid behind Colby's car, trying to take cover as she had no weapon to defend herself.

"Fuck! Shit! Where's Colby?" She whispered, peeking out from behind the trunk.

She saw blonde hair peek out from behind a car across the lot, a loud bang causing her to duck.

Y/N wasn't fast enough.

A bullet ripped through her forearm, blood splattering onto her shirt. She screamed out in pain. Kat turned her head towards Y/N. She crawled over to her.

"Colby!" Kat called out. Y/N clutched her forearm, blood running in between her fingers as she squeezed the wound.

Colby came running over. "Y/N..."

She glanced up to him, tears running down her face. His eye glazed over, his face hard as stone.

"Whoever fucking shot my girl I'm gonna chop your fucking dick off!" He boomed, shooting multiple times at the Roylat gang members.

The scene grew louder as sirens sounded off, coming closer to the junkyard.

"Aye yo, cops!" Billy yelled, causing all shots to stop. Every member rushed to their cars, getting in them and driving off as quickly as they could. Sam jumped in the driver side of Colby's car. Kat took the passenger seat after helping Colby get Y/N into the backseat.

"Fuck baby, are you alright?" Colby's voice was soft as he wrapped a bandanna around her blood-soaked forearm.

"Yeah. Fuck, it hurts." She grunted, breathing deeply.

"Shit, she's losing a lot of blood." Kat stated, glancing through the mirror as she gripped the dashboard. Sam sped through the streets.

"Go to Devyn's. She can stitch up Y/N." Colby ordered Sam.

"Why would Brennen turn on us like that?" Kat questioned.

"It's one of his boys. They got in his head that I'm his enemy." Colby scoffed.

"He doesn't like competition. He wants to run this town." Sam snapped, shaking his head with rage.

"I'm gonna find out who's fucking doing this, and I'm gonna kill them." Colby demanded, his voice dark. Kat and Sam looked at each other and nodded their heads.

He turned to Y/N, placing his hand lightly on her face, cupping her cheek. "But whoever fucking shot you... they're first."