Chapter 8

Hey guys
So I decided that I will update more every now and then so please keep track to be able to keep up with all the updates. And enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

My apologies...Jerk

***

I walk through the long and crowded hall, squishing through the many people to arrive by my locker in row 216. I open it and start sorting out my books before closing it again and turning around to walk to class but a familiar face came to view and immediately my day has been ruined.

I roll my eyes and try to walk past him but he moves infront of me again. I walk to the other side of him but he does the same once again and I scoff furiously.

"What do you want? Are you gonna tell me how worthless me and my brother are again? Or maybe you're going to beat me up too this time." I questioned with slight sarcasm in my tone.

"Brother? Wait...The guy I beat up was your bro-"

"My brother? Yes. He was." I cut him off with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't know." He replied in a monotone voice.

"Oh? Okay... But why does it matter if he is my brother or not? Even if he was my boyfriend...why would you want to beat him up?" I questioned with narrowed eyes and my hands on either side of my hips.

"I beat him up? He started it!" He whisper yelled the last part.

"Aand? That gives you permission to beat the living out of him? You were the one who pissed him off." I claimed as I moved my head around while talking, along with my left hand moving in small circles.

"Whatever. You still owe me an apology anyways." He shrugged before turning to walk away but I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back before letting go again.

"Me? An apology? For what!?"I yelled the last part, making some people turn to face our bickering bodies.

"Don't pretend like you don't know." He said carelessly.

"Well I don't. So please inform me." I ordered, crossing my arms over my chest as I lean a bit back onto my one leg.

"For calling me a b!tch the other day." He reminded me and I just frowned.

"You mean the incident of about a week or more ago? Yeah no." I shake my head before attempting to walk away but he jumps in front of me again.

"I'm going to be late for class so move." I strictly ordered but he didn't budge.

"Not until you apologize." He claimed calmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Never in my lifetime." I replied with a sarcastic smile before walking away again and this time I managed to escape before he could do anything again.

I walked to my class and luckily I arrived just on time. I sat in my seat at the back and soon enough, the class began.

~*~

We now had gym class and I don't know whether I should look forward to it or not. I am someone who does sports even though I don't look very athletic like other girls. I enjoy doing netball but I never went to the gym. I only do small exercises at home to keep my body fit but not too much.

My strength at this moment is okay but not good either. Plus there are going to be other people there I don't even know so it will be very awkward and uncomfortable.

After changing in the girl's changing room, I walked out towards the gym room where we were told to meet up. So far, everyone seemed to know everyone except for me.

I explored the gym as I waited for the teacher and the rest of the students. There seemed to have been seniors too but not a lot. The boys were the literal definition of jocks and troublemakers while the girls seemed like barbies who put on their lip balm and redid their mascara.

"Well well. Didn't expect to see you here." I hear the familiar and irritating voice that seemed to always follow me everywhere.

"I'm beginning to think you're the one who stalks me." I admitted as I turned to face the annoying face I wished to never see again today.

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night." He winked as he walked past me and boy was it hard not to notice his toned and muscled arms that were exposed because of the gym shirt he was wearing that only covered a small portion of his shoulders.

His legs were athletically built but not too much. It was perfect and not overdone. All the girls seemed to have noticed him and started giggling as they scanned his body as if studying for an important test or art project.

He winked at them and they seemed to have squealed softly as they all giggled in the little group they were squashed into by each other's bodies, their cheeks being bloody red from blushing.

"Good morning everyone!" The male coach seemed to have entered the room with a positive aura that enlightened everyone with good vibes.

"For the juniors that don't know me, I'm coach Leo and I will be helping you with your gym lessons. We'll be doing a lot of fun activities. Unfortunately, you might hate me sometime soon as I am very strict about training and perfection in your skills. Any questions?" He admitted in a deep and dry-sounding voice.

"What kind of activities will we be doing?" A young man asked out. He was one of the kids in my class and quite the gentleman I have to be honest.

Denis Cruz if I don't have it wrong.

"We will obviously be doing some gym activities, you will have times where you practice sport and sometimes we will do something fun and let you all try playing together in each other's sports and there might be a field trip. Usually, it happens every two years but it happened last year so the chances that it will happen this year are very small." The coach replied.

"Shall we begin?" He asked as he clasped his hands together and scanned our faces.