050.

[June 1985]
050. dynamic duo

As Annabelle layed in the Harrington boys bed, she watched him stand in front of his desk, with just his jeans on as he fixed his hair. His own thoughts were interrupted when a pillow was thrown straight to the side of his head. Steve let out a gasp, turning to look back at his girlfriend in his bed. Annie looked the other way, trying to hold back her giggles.

"Annabelle Lewis," He huffed, a smirk on his lips, "were you staring at me?"

Annie bit her lip. "What if I was?"

Quickly, the harrington boy jumped onto the bed, moving forward to hover over her, using one hand to hold her hands about her head. "Then, I'll do this." He smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "And this." He kissed her cheek. "And this." He kissed her nose. "And this." He finally gave in, kissing her lips.

The couple smiled into the kiss, getting more intense each second. Steve started moving to kiss her jaw, moving down her neck.

"Steve.." She managed to queak out. "Hmmm?" He hummed into her neck. "You-" Annie was cut off by a moan escaping her lips as the boy found her sweat spot, carefully biting down on her skin, leaving a mark. "..work." Annie breahted out.

Steve pulled back, face inches away from hers. His hot breath fanned her skin. "Who cares." He panted, leaning down to kiss her lips. Annabelle pushed to flip them over so she was now straddling his hips. She pulled back from the boy and he looked up to her with a shock expression.

"I care."

Annabelle leant down to kiss him once more before removing herslef from him, planting her feet on the floor. "You're such a tease." Steve sighed, leaning back on his elbows. Seeing a smile on the girls lips, the boy fell back flat on the bed, dragging his hands down his face.

Annie grinned, "Only for you."

Before Annabelle could leave, Steve was sitting on the bed, reaching his arm out to pull her back to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. Laughter escaped from Annie as the boy tickeld her side, knowing that was her weakness. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you." Annie mumbled and Steve grinned, pressing a kiss into her neck. "I love you too, Tink."

He let go and she caught her breath back before walking over to his dresser to grab one of his t-shirts to wear over her shorts.

"You know," Steve voiced, "you aways look way better in my clothes." He smirked from his position on the bed, elbows raised again to look at his girlfriend. She, in response, laughed as she swapped her current shirt to a clean one, pullling it over her head. "Look who's staring now."

"Admiring." Steve was quick to correct her before he stalked over to her, wrapping his arms round her waist, nuzziling his face into her neck, leaving light kisses on her skin.

"That's cute." She smiled, ruffiling up his hair and grabbing her lipgloss from off the dresser.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, stepping back from his girlfriend to fix his hair. "Not the hair. Not cool." He pouted but Annie reached up and kissed his lips. "Better?"

"Hmm." He mumbled, shaking his head as he looked down to her like a puppy had just been denied his favorite toy. The blonde reached on the tip of her toes, cupping his face as she keant in to kiss him. Steve rested his hands on her waist.

"Work." Annabelle mumbled against his lips before pulling back. He groaned, racking his hand through his hair as he watched her wonder off out the room.

Annabelle and Robin sat on the counter at the back of Scoops Ahoy. The duo laughed, chucking almonds at each other and aiming for each others mouth. Bored as they waited for Steve to return.

"Don't move."

"I'm not." Robin shot back, laughing.

Annie threw another almont towards Robin and the two burst into laughter as it feel to the floor, along with Annabelle.

Steve walked in the back of the shop to see Annie on the floor, the two girls in a fit of giggles, "What the hell happened? I was gone for a minute." Steve placed his hands on his hips, a pointed look at the two. The two girls shared a look with each other, laughing harder then before.

"We were having fun." Robin shrugged as Steve helped Annabelle up from the floor.

"And what happened to your knee?" Steve asked as his gaze fell to the matching band aid the two girls had on there knee.

Annie sat down on the chair and smiled to her boyfriend. "I was helping Robin putting away boxes and then I fell off the ladder and into Robin and then the box fell on us and we scrapped our knee on the floor . . ." Annabelle admitted.

Steve crossed his arms over his chest, looking between the duo. "Why didn't you just ask - wait. What's that?" He pointed to the board off to the side. Annabelle and Robin shared a look, bursting into laughter once more.

"It's a dingus chart." Robin stated. "You suck / You rule." She pulled herself off the counter she was sat on.

Steve raised his eyebrows in confustion. "Is that suppost to be about me?" He looked between the two girls.

Annabelle bit her lip to supress her smile. "Yep."

"What! I don't suck. I'm great, actually." He titled his chin up. "I graduated high school, I have a job, Im dating Annabelle." Both girls chuckled, "What's funny about me dating Annie?"

The blonde smiled and walked over to the boy. "Your a bit of a sappy romantic. So, I thought it'd be funny if I made a tally." Robin clarified.

"I'm not." Steve scoffed back to Robin.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around Steve. "You are. But it's cute." Annie smiled. Steve hugged back Annie, glaring at Robin.

"What's it mean?" he asked.

Robin smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. "one point to you rule, if you flirt with Annie successfully without being sappy and, as Annie calls it, teddybear Steve. And a point to you suck when you so the opposite."

Steve scoffed, "You suck, Buckley."