Prologue 💜

Let's begin a new journey

"Tum teeno ko samjh nhi aata, humne jab mana kar diya toh kyu ek hi baat ko jape ja rahi ho...!" A girl in her mid thirties scolded her sisters.

"Par Di...(cuts by her sister) nhi matlab nhi...yaad rakho hum tum teeno ki badi behan hai isliye hum par apna hukum mat chalo...!"

"Par main toh chala sakta hoon apna hukam...aakhir baap hoon tumhara...!" Her father said with a smile.

"Nhi Papa...aapne kaha tha ki aap hamare har faisle mein saath denge isliye apna baat ka maan rakhiye...!"

"Di please baat maan jao aur kar do shaadi ke liye haan...!" Her younger sister requested with puppy eyes.

"Sona jid mat karo bacche aur tum teeno jao apne sasuraal khush raho wahan hum khush hai apni zindagi mein...!" She said plainly.

"Kab tak rahogi Di akele...waqt ka koi bharosa nhi kab kis disha ki hawa chala de...!"

"Sona thik hai kah rahi Haseena, mere liye apni zindagi aise barbaad karna thik nhi hai...!" Her father said, caressing her hairs.

"Barbaad nhi kar rahe hai hum apni zindagi, hum khush hai aise hi..hume nhi zaroorat hai kisi ki...!" She refused.

◦•●◉✿ 🌼🌼🌼🌼✿◉●•◦

"Bhaiya kuch paise chahiye the, college ki fees ke liye..!" A boy said to his cousin brother who was about to eat first bite of his breakfast.

"Par pichale hafte toh tumne humse fees ke liye paise liye the..!" He said suspiciously.

"W-woh...woh toh tuition ki fees thi..!"

"Par abhi hamare paas itne paise nhi hai, tum kuch din ruk jao hum dete hai ek do din mein...!"

"Apne kharche ke liye paise rehte hai janab ke paas aur jab mere bete ki bari hoti hai toh khatm ho jate hai..!" His aunt taunted him.

"Mami sach mein hamare paas paise nhi hai, jo the woh aapne kal hi le liye ghar kharch ke liye....aur abhi salary aane mein das din hai....!" He tried to make understand his situation to his aunt.

"Paise honge hi kaise tumhare paas, tum jo yeh be-fujool kharchi jo karte rehte ho..!" His Mami taunted him.

"Bhgyavaan kuch toh soch samjh kar bolo...!" His uncle scolded his aunt.

"Aap toh chup hi raho...sab aapki wajah se hua hai na jane kya zaroorat thi ise ghar lane ki, chhod dete kisi Anathashram mein kam se kam hume toh chain milta...!" She spilt out poisoned words which hurts him.

He touched his food plate and then stood up from the chair.

"Hum shaam tak kuch vyavastha karte hai...!" He said and took his laptop bag.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as it was his morning routine. His maternal aunt always taunted him and his maternal uncle cared for him but he was unaware of the truth behind his maternal uncle's sweet behaviour.

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

Haseena is waiting for auto rickshaw when someone calls her from behind. She turns towards the person. She sees a man in his mid thirties as same age of her standing with a smile.

"Ji..?" She said questioningly, raising her brows. "Yeh aapka pen (he forward a pen towards)...Thank you...!" She thanked him with a smile.

He smiled and walk away towards his destination, when an auto rickshaw stops in front of her, she sits inside it and then she too went to her destination.

Two different people with different circumstances and lifestyle but their destiny binds them in love with each other. 💜

So this is prologue of my new story, a bit dramatic but today's reality

Basically the characters of the female lead and her family are inspired by someone's life and family whereas all the things and characters are fictional and my imagination. And this story is also a bit dramatic because asal zindagi mein drame kam thodi hote hai and secondly this story is based on two ordinary people i.e. middle class lifestyle will be seen in this story.

And this story will be a more romantic than the rest of my stories🙈, not that much but yes it will be a little because pyaar ke baad shaadi hogi..🤭

How was the prologue? Did you like it or not.

So what do you all say, should I continue?.

Give your valuable feedback in the comment box because I love to read it and don't forget to vote.

Thanks for reading 💜

Atiwak