💜 ~Their First.....~💜

Continued from the previous part

Haseena-aap humse pyaar karte hai?

Anubhav-ji...

Haseena-shaadi karenge humse..(she asked, which surprised him), boliye Anubhav ji...karenge shaadi?

Anubhav-abhi?

Haseena-nhi baad mein?

Anubhav-haan karenge par pehle aapko kuch batana hai...

Haseena-hume bhi....

They looked into each other's eyes and as they gazed into each other's eyes, time seemed to stand still. The gentle breeze from the open window played with Haseena's naughty strands of hair, captivating Anubhav and making them even more enchanting. Her hazel eyes, adorned with kajal, beckoned Anubhav to lose himself in their depths.

Unable to resist, Anubhav's hand instinctively moved closer to her cheeks, gently tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear, as if pleading with her to let him admire her mesmerizing face intermittently. It was as if his touch was saying "beech mein aakar hume in khubsurat aankhon dekhne se na roko...! "

In this moment, everything around them faded away, and they were the only two souls in the universe. The room filled with an aura of love and longing, where words were unnecessary.

"Haseena ji...!" His finger softly moved from her cheek to jaw but still lost in her eyes.

Haseena-hmm...(lost in his eyes).

Anubhav-aap phone par kuch kehne wali thi.....(softly)

Haseena-ji...

Anubhav-toh phir kahiye na...(his finger travel from her jaw to near her lips).

Haseena-abhi...(her breathing getting heavier with his each touch).

Anubhav-haan...

Haseena-hum kah rahe the ki... ..(breathing heavily)

Anubhav-ki...?

Haseena-hum...bhi...*deep breath* aapse......

Anubhav-humse....?!

Haseena-aapse....*knock knock* (interrupted by the knock on the door)

As they heard the persistent knocking on the door, they realized their condition. Anubhav quickly withdrew his hand, while Haseena hurriedly got up from the bed, turning away to regain her composure and normalize her breathing.

"Sorry..!!" They both apologized simultaneously, their voices filled with a mix of embarrassment and maybe frustration as they couldn't share their feelings because of distrubance.

*knock knock*

Anubhav-hum dekhte hai...

He moved towards the door, glancing back at Haseena with a mixture of embarrassment and guilt while Haseena, still trying to regain her composure, took a deep breath and adjusted her attire, preparing herself to face the interruption.

Anubhav opened the door, revealing a room service boy standing outside.

Anubhav-ji..?!

"Sorry to distrub you sir..woh aapke liye welcome drink..!" He passed a tray carrying two glasses of mojito to Anubhav.

Anubhav-dhanywaad...(he took the tray from him and shut the door).

Haseena-kya hua?

Anubhav-welcome drink...(he smiled at her).