💜Their First Date 💜

Before you read, I am really sorry for the boring part..🙇‍♀️ I know boring hai part as I planned something else but my cramps...no words 🙃

Sunday ✨💜

"Kidhar hai aap?" Haseena asked on the phone call to Anubhav who is waiting for her at Agra bus stand
"Wahi jahan pichhli baar khade the...!" He said waving his hand. "Haan dikh gye...!" She hung up the call and went to him.

Once again, their eyes locked as they saw each other, and their heartbeats quickened.

"Aap...sundar lag rahi hai aaj...!" He said with a smile. A tinge of redness covered her cheeks and she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear.

Haseena-aap bhi acche lag rahe hai...

(smilingly).

Anubhav-shukriya...(smiling).

Haseena-kahiye kahan chale is baari?

Anubhav-hotel?

Haseena-nhi, uske ek din ke charge mein hum dono Taj mahal dekh kar ghum lenge...(she said and pouted).

Anubhav-toh phir chaliye, Taj Mahal hi dekh aate hai....(he said with a smile).

She smile back and they went to their destination.

Haseena and Anubhav arrived at the majestic Taj Mahal, a place bustling with families, tourists, and couples, emanating an incredible atmosphere

Haseena and Anubhav arrived at the majestic Taj Mahal, a place bustling with families, tourists, and couples, emanating an incredible atmosphere. Although they had been to this iconic monument before, it was their first visit together, after falling in love.

As they approached the ivory-white marble masterpiece, Haseena's eyes sparkled with awe, while Anubhav couldn't help but admire her smile, which is rare for him.

"Sundar hai...!" He whispered softly. She changed her gaze from surrounding to him.

Haseena-aap pehle bhi aa chuke hai na...?

Anubhav-ji...

Haseena-toh phir aise sundar hai kyun bol rahe hai jaise aapne pehli baar dekha hai Taj Mahal...?

Anubhav-hum aapki muskaan ki baat kar rahe hai....(he said with a smile, making her blush).

Haseena-a...aaap...kuch bhi bol rahe hai....(blushing).

Anubhav-kuch nhi sach bol rahe hai, aap muskurate huye badi pyaari lagti hai...(he said, gazing into her eyes).

*click* They heard the sound of a camera, breaking their eye contact.

Curious, they turned towards the source and saw a photographer smiling at them, holding his camera.

"Picture bahut acchi aayi hai, aap dono chaho toh aur bhi khich sakta hoon main...!" The photographer offered them.