💜~Aakhiri Panna ~💜

Happy Anuseena's Day

(I know kal tha par part adhura rah gya tha isliye update nhi kar payi thi 🤧)

Six Months later...

"Aap mazak kar rahi hai na Haseena ji.??!" Anubhav asked with little fear on the phone call to Haseena.

Haseena-hum mazak nhi karte aap jante hai...(calmly).

Anubhav-hum jante hai par aap jo kah rahi hai woh sach ho hi nhi sakta...(worried).

Haseena-sach hai Anubhav ji, hum aapse shaadi nhi kar sakte...sorry...(she said and ended the call before he could say anything else)

Anubhav felt numb, his body cooling down like ice, and he fell on his chair with a broken heart. He couldn't understand why she suddenly ended their relationship after eight months. Last night, everything was good between them; they even had a morning call with a happy mood.

Tears wanted to escape from his eyes, but his eyelids held them back as he was in his office.

The pain was overwhelming, and he struggled to comprehend why their relationship had come to such an abrupt end. The memories of their happy times together only added to his distress.

Meanwhile, Haseena's emotions consumed her as she crumbled on the floor, clutching her knees tightly. In that moment, her eyes reflected the pain of her inner self. Though not a single tear fell from her eyes, her heart was tormented with sorrow. She longed to release her pain in tears, but she couldn't. The well of tears had dried up years ago, ever since her mother's death. The memories and emotions flooded back, leaving her feeling utterly helpless.

"Hume maaf kar dijiyega Anubhav ji par hum majboor hai..hum aapse bahot pyaar karte hai itna ki shayad humne kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ki hum kar payenge par hum apni zimmedaariyon se nhi bhaag sakte..aur na apni zimmedaariyon ko aap par jabardasti daal sakte hai...hume maaf kar dijiyega Anubhav ji hume maaf kar dijiyega.." She muttered to herself.

Slowly, she felt her eyes growing heavy as her mind drifted away from consciousness

"Bachapan mein padha tha humne ki manzil mile bina kabhi safar khatm nhi hota par aaj samjh aa raha hai ki kabhi kabhi bina manzil tak pahuche hi, kuch safar khatm ho jate hai...jaise aaj hamara aur Anubhav ka safar bhi khatm ho gya...hamesha ke liye, hamari prem kahani ka yahi Aakhiri Panna tha..!"

"Aisa nhi kehte Guddo...!" Haseena heard her bua Dadi's voice. She lifted her head and looked at the voice. She see a white shadow is standing in front of her.

Her wrinkled face was radiant with light, and her calm smile brought more emotions to Haseena. She quickly hugged her bua Dadi.

"Kya hum sach mein manhoos hai Dadi..??" Haseena asked emotionally. "Agar aisa hai toh aap please hume le chaliye apne saath, hume ab nhi jeena...!" She added, sobbing.

"Nhi meri bacchi, Tu toh saubhaagya hai hamara..agar tu na hoti toh aaj yeh ghar pariwaar kuch nhi hota Tu toh himmat hai hamara aur tu hi aise ro rahi hai, aise thodi hota hai beta...!" Her bua Dadi comforted her, gently stroking her hair as Haseena continued to sob.

"Hume ab himmat nhi bacchi hai Dadi..bilkul nhi, sab kuch sah sah kar hum toot gaye hai...humse ab yeh dard nhi bardaasht ho raha hai...hume le chaliye apne saath...!" She cried bitterly.

"Guddo..(sweetly), tum kab se itni kamzor ho gyi ki zindagi se haar maan gyi...tum toh hamari Guddo ho na, jisne bure waqt mein bhi himmat nhi chhoda aur sabki himmat di...!" Bua Dadi said softly.