💜 Valentine's Day💜

Continued from the previous part...

"Yeh wale acche lagenge aapke upar..!" Anubhav showed a beautiful kurti to Haseena.

They have been roaming in the market for the last one hour, Anubhav tries to buy something for her but she refuses every time and now they are standing at a women's wear shop and Anubhav is showing her some clothes.

"Ji madam bahut sundar lagega aap, ek dam heroine lagengi aap...!" The shop keeper said with an ear to ear smile.

Haseena-nhi lagna hume heroine, aur aap (to Anubhav) kya paise barbaad karne par lage huye hai...yeh do sau ki kurti saat  sau mein bech kar loot rahe hai yahan ke logon ko....(she said, glaring at the shop keeper).

Anubhav-daam kam kar denge yeh (shop keeper nods yes), aap le lijiye na, accha lag raha hai....(he requested).

Haseena-aap samjh nhi rahe hai is waqt hum paise barbaad nhi kar sakte...aur waise bhi hamare paas kapde hai...

Anubhav-hamari taraf se...(with puppy face).

Haseena-shaadi karni hai humse (he nods yes innocently) haan toh befuzul ke kharch karna band kariye, hum dahej ke khilaaf hai isliye khud intezaam karna padega aapko...(sternly).

Anubhav-hum kaun sa mang rahe hai....(innocently).

Haseena-haan toh chup chap chaliye ab yahan se, waise hi hamara dam ghut raha hai idhar ki bheed se....

Anubhav-pehle bolna tha na...(he grabs her wrist and they manage to escape from the crowded market place).

Now, they are sitting on a bench under a tree, seeking refuge from the wind, which is stronger than usual.

Haseena-ab aage kya....(she asked, looking at the sky covered with rainy clouds).

Anubhav-aage kya...???

Haseena-badal dekhiye, barish honi wali hai shayad....(she said worriedly).

Anubhav-toh?

Haseena-toh kya...ghar jaana hai, barish ki wajah se bus late ho gyi toh hum time se ghar nhi pahuch payenge aur agar tez barish ho gyi phir toh jaa hi nhi payenge...(tensed) hamara toh phir bhi paas hai aap kaise jayenge (he try to speak but she continue...nhi ek kaam karte hai abhi wapas chalte hai warna dono fas jayenge...(she said, panicked).

Anubhav-par.....thik hai, chaliye Bus stand chalte hai....(He said sadly, not wanting to end their date so soon).

Haseena-haan, kam se kam udhar time se pahuch gaye toh bine barish mein bheege ghar jaa sakte hai...warna thand aur bukhar ho jayega uski tension alag aur uske baad leave lene padegi woh alag...(She said, adjusting her hair and clothes one last time before leaving Agra).

Anubhav-haan...hume bhi kal office mein thoda important kaam hai....(he said looking at her).

She looked at him and asked through  eyes as she found him adoring her with a smile. He nodded and they walks up to cross the road.

Unbeknownst to them, their hands brushed against each other, sending shivers down their spines. They looked at their hands, then at each other, sharing shy smiles before continuing their walk.

Anubhav stole glances at her, while Haseena noticed and acknowledged his adoration. They reached the other side of the highway and stopped there.

Anubhav was watching the traffic signal when suddenly, he felt a shiver run down his spine as Haseena touched his hand, intertwining her fingers with his. He looked at her, and she smiled softly, he too.

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

"Ban gya aapka dinner?" Haseena asked as her Mr. Boyfriend called her back after one hour.